What did you do to your Type R today?

roro40p

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 TYPE R-11883
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Does the acuity shifter not have a boot because it does not fit or? I was gonna get one but now that I see no boot I kinda am discouraged
you can use your regular shift boot but I got a boot delete so I could have the Acuity shifter exposed ... and you should definitely get it .... its night and day
Sponsored

adw818

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic type R
Country flag
Added some cheap eBay vinyls today, carbon fiber vinyl stripe over OEM red. Door decals and the badge number decal on wing. Not sure how I’m liking the decals but loving the red stripe delete. Apologies for low quality phone pic. Looks cleaner after removing the transfer tape lol.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? F5301F79-36B6-478F-908B-BBBDBB1F0098

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I have a few things to share, I haven’t updated in awhile. Yesterday I installed new tires, Advan Apex 265/35/18. Very happy so far, they seem to be sticky enough for my needs but should work well as a daily driven tire. Very smooth and quiet.

I recently installed a Hondata base map on the car. Still feeling it out before I decide what direction I want to go tune-wise. I do like the increase in power.

I put Honda Access yellow front fogs in and a PRL intercooler. Installed an HKS intake and a Boost Logic titanium exhaust. It’s valved but I have an always-open valve in and am not utilizing the valve currently. I also tinted the rear bumper reflectors.

Sorry for such a large post at once and if the lighting didn’t turn out good.

11EFD648-658C-47C7-A9D1-6D487A6A40BB.jpeg

E64D2DD2-3DB0-4028-B652-E1B2B3884B18.jpeg

292E412F-2542-429A-9F6D-F39CF5F2A054.jpeg

EEAF2E6A-5F0C-4E1D-A4B1-A086F995D4B2.jpeg

1ACB3C83-9FE6-4B45-B1BB-1791A8FF498B.jpeg

A69AFF84-7F03-42D8-9399-78D62D0E0AA5.jpeg
Does the HKS intake work with FP so that you dont need the AFR adjuster?

JohnInATL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP FK8
Country flag
Does the HKS intake work with FP so that you dont need the AFR adjuster?
What do you mean by FP?

My intake does have the AFR module, and through trial and error I have found that it essentially converts the MAF signal to that of a stock intake. It worked fine on the stock tune and it works fine with the base map. The base map selects stock intake after I tell it I have the HKS CAI. I have not datalogged it but it runs perfect with no lights or issues.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
What do you mean by FP?

My intake does have the AFR module, and through trial and error I have found that it essentially converts the MAF signal to that of a stock intake. It worked fine on the stock tune and it works fine with the base map. The base map selects stock intake after I tell it I have the HKS CAI. I have not datalogged it but it runs perfect with no lights or issues.
Flashpro.

Sorry didnt realize you had the module, are those pretty easy to hide? I think my friend has his just sitting in his engine bay, so im used to that.

JohnInATL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP FK8
Country flag
Flashpro.

Sorry didnt realize you had the module, are those pretty easy to hide? I think my friend has his just sitting in his engine bay, so im used to that.
Gotcha, sorry lol. You can almost see mine if you look to the right of the ECU and in front of that fuse box, mounted down low. It blends in pretty well. Mounts with double sided tape so you could probably put it anywhere.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Gotcha, sorry lol. You can almost see mine if you look to the right of the ECU and in front of that fuse box, mounted down low. It blends in pretty well. Mounts with double sided tape so you could probably put it anywhere.
ahhhhh gotcha! yeah I see it, nice its kinda hidden out of the way

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Can someone here tell me the bolt size used for the front pipe?

Gaviinjl

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
First time posting, hi friends!

Today I put on the winters on the daily driven CTR. Decided to leave it lowered, but we'll see how long it lasts before I'm fed up with the snow and ice haha. Tires are Michelin X-Ice 245/40 on a nice new set of Enkei EKM3's 18x8 +42.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_1890.JPEG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_1889.JPEG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? IMG_1888.JPEG

This will be my first winter with the Type R, and I foresee a lot of money going into car washes