First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You know it would look really good if you able to find a Red Hot Wheel Type R to put on the track 👍
I’ll do that at shows, have once already. There’s one R on dash below vents, another on tunnel behind center console. I have about 20 reds still in package and one out of package just for track, this was just trying diff arrangements.

Many thanks for the suggestion.

Besides being REDiculous, there’s lots of Hot Wheels going on, holographic & vintage tin signs, coloring books, diff lights, Bluetooth speaker booms HW theme music too, crazy decor for shows as sometimes compete with brilliant superhero theme cars!

IG @donchajussfollowme
Sponsored

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
what are all those tracks? :eek: ive only been to summit point and dominion
All in Arizona. Left to right;
Arizona Motorsports Park
Wild Horse Pass East Track
Wild Horse Pass West Track
INDE Motorsports
Wild Horse Pass Mondo
Podium Club (at Attessa)
Radford Racing School (formerly Bondurant, did the track, not the classes)

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
I've often thought about putting the tracks there, but I put it higher up instead. Adding another one on Wednesday. 😎
I copied from a friend that had put them there. I really like them there. But of course, you have more room for tracks than I do!
I added tracks (for shows) & tracts. The latter shows 3,498 turns the 11 times we ran the dragon in June.
I want to do the Dragon some day, but it's a long ways from here. More likely to get a southwest group out to do Devil's Highway in Arizona / New Mexico. 265 miles, 6000+ft elevation, 1000+ turns. If you come out this way, I will make this happen!
https://snhoglv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Devils-Highway-Rt-666-Day-Ride-Info.pdf

Learn2turn:)

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW FK8, 2005 S2000, 1995 Miata
Country flag
I copied from a friend that had put them there. I really like them there. But of course, you have more room for tracks than I do!

I want to do the Dragon some day, but it's a long ways from here. More likely to get a southwest group out to do Devil's Highway in Arizona / New Mexico. 265 miles, 6000+ft elevation, 1000+ turns. If you come out this way, I will make this happen!
https://snhoglv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Devils-Highway-Rt-666-Day-Ride-Info.pdf
I'd love to do the Devil's Highway! It needs to be a shorter route IMO to bring participants though.

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
I'd love to do the Devil's Highway! It needs to be a shorter route IMO to bring participants though.
lol, yeah, but there are not many options on the roads on there *G*. But yea, I would look at it as well and might not do the loop, instead just go one way.

Last edited: