KMac13

First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Almost kidnapped a small child to teach his mom a lesson. Ran up to my car knocking on the window "I love your race car!" I was dying laughing until he tried to open the back door while asking to go for a ride. NO! I pulled out that parking lot so fast. Watch yo damn kids people!

Vteclover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 civic si
Country flag
Almost kidnapped a small child to teach his mom a lesson. Ran up to my car knocking on the window "I love your race car!" I was dying laughing until he tried to open the back door while asking to go for a ride. NO! I pulled out that parking lot so fast. Watch yo damn kids people!
Not good parenting, but the kids has good taste in cars

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
QotD:
“For most a car is transportation like an appliance, not entertainment cherished like a mistress.”
-RepyT
22Jun22

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
I love this but can feel the 3rd degree burn on my hand already. Is that an issue with this?
It does get hot at times but nothing major. I also don't leave my hand on the shifter when driving around. Shifting feels great with this knob.

MoodySara

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R - Boost Blue; 2024 Civic Touring - SGP
Country flag
What I did was much less exciting than most things in this thread.

I touched up three paint chips on the roof. They weren't there when I washed the car on Sunday. At least they're just paint, with no visible dents in the metal.

gclancer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R Championship White
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First time ordering from ICB motorsports and it wasn't a good one.

I ordered 4 a-flat o ring caps in time attack white instead i received 2 a-flat o ring in regular white & 2 a-flat small o ring in regular white. Totally different color and size :thumbsdown:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20220622_110039.JPG

typearghhhh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
First time ordering from ICB motorsports and it wasn't a good one.

I ordered 4 a-flat o ring caps in time attack white instead i received 2 a-flat o ring in regular white & 2 a-flat small o ring in regular white. Totally different color and size :thumbsdown:

20220622_110039.JPG
only time i ordered thru icb was for regamaster stickers and a regamasters nobori flag LOL