What did you do to your Type R today?

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
I don't know. I've had issues with the tray staying fully on with off-track spins. I've lost fasteners and had the tray get bent. Annoying.
Ive had dealerships loose mine when getting the car serviced. I got to where Id check before leaving to make sure they were all there lol. Now that Im out of warranty Ill be doing my own oil changes so its on me if I loose them at this point lol,
Sponsored

Last edited:

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5BW
Country flag
I don't know. I've had issues with the tray staying fully on with off-track spins. I've lost fasteners and had the tray get bent. Annoying.
If you have ever dealt with the nightmare of a million plastic pushpins on an undertray (Focus RS etc), you will understand what I mean.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I've always wanted bronze wheels and I don't hate the OEM wheels so I decided to powder coat my wheels. The color is Triple Bronze by Prismatic Powders and I opted no clear coat over top. Very happy with the results and happy my new 255/35 tires were put on at the same time! Now time to wash the car!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? R1

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? R2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? R3

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? R4

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag

RepyT

Almost Stock ‘19 R on 255/35-19”
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R FK8, 2017 Lexus GX460 Luxury
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

FK7_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan, 2015 Acura MDX Elite
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I've always wanted bronze wheels and I don't hate the OEM wheels so I decided to powder coat my wheels. The color is Triple Bronze by Prismatic Powders and I opted no clear coat over top. Very happy with the results and happy my new 255/35 tires were put on at the same time! Now time to wash the car!

R1.jpg

R2.jpg

R3.jpg

R4.jpg
wow those look great! I myself love the oem wheels and have been thinking of painting them as well. I just really hate the red pin striping. Also we run the same tires too, good choice.

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
wow those look great! I myself love the oem wheels and have been thinking of painting them as well. I just really hate the red pin striping. Also we run the same tires too, good choice.
I hated the red pin striping as well on the wheels (and the whole car). Now I'm debating about adding a black pinstripe to the wheels where the red used to be. Not sure how I feel about that.

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
I went with this tray. Does not use fasteners clips and push-turn clips.
Ive had dealerships loose mine when getting the car serviced. I got to where Id check before leaving to make sure they were all there lol. Now that Im out of warranty Ill be doing my own oil changes so its on me if I loose them at this poing lol,
I changed to the B.A.A splash guard under tray. No push clips
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? ABA80586-B263-40A7-ACC2-CA318DFF8429

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I went with this tray. Does not use fasteners clips and push-turn clips.

I changed to the B.A.A splash guard under tray. No push clips
ABA80586-B263-40A7-ACC2-CA318DFF8429.jpeg
Hopefully I can scoop one of these up this summer. Looks like a great piece. The current issue I am having with mine is the plastic piece towards the front of the car, that the oem tray bolts to, bows at high speeds, it indents inward and subsequently, pushes the front of the metal tray downwards so much that it rubs on the ground when the suspension compresses.

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R ABM
Hopefully I can scoop one of these up this summer. Looks like a great piece. The current issue I am having with mine is the plastic piece towards the front of the car, that the oem tray bolts to, bows at high speeds, it indents inward and subsequently, pushes the front of the metal tray downwards so much that it rubs on the ground when the suspension compresses.
Same same, I want one in black :)

SpoolinFK8

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yeah i was having similar issues and also the snow mangles it evey winter and causes one or two clips to fall off. Drove this winter that passed with it on and no issues at all. Still in one piece and all bolt’s intact
Sponsored

Last edited: