First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cost a pretty penny though... How does it feel over stock active suspension system? Are you able to customize them to each of the drive mode (comfort, sport, +R)?
It is much like a traditional coilover. The drive modes still work on the electronic dampers that operate independent of the coilovers. These coilovers allow me to adjust my right height. The 36 adjustments of damper force is set (mine at 12 back from HARD) and the drive modes work the same .
Comparatively, with my current settings of damper force, aftermarket Comfort rides like OEM +R. It is bouncier, and I feel the road more. In +R, the ride is similar to a Eibach Sportline spring setup in +R. Hope I gave you some impressions. I have been so far removed from a stock R experience, I do not know what it is suppose to feel like...
Sponsored

type_ramen

First Name
Keiothic
Threads
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Were they planning to release one? Do they have US distributors?
me waiting quietly for Seeker to release their coilovers.
Kinda lol? It sounds pretty tweakable though, which is nice. I'm up in Dallas. Maybe if I ever get down there, I can ride with and see what it's like.
It is much like a traditional coilover. The drive modes still work on the electronic dampers that operate independent of the coilovers. These coilovers allow me to adjust my right height. The 36 adjustments of damper force is set (mine at 12 back from HARD) and the drive modes work the same .
Comparatively, with my current settings of damper force, aftermarket Comfort rides like OEM +R. It is bouncier, and I feel the road more. In +R, the ride is similar to a Eibach Sportline spring setup in +R. Hope I gave you some impressions. I have been so far removed from a stock R experience, I do not know what it is suppose to feel like...

Nitroturtle

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PMM CTR, 2006 S2000, 2010 Element EX AWD
Country flag
alot of people went that same path. i also thought about it at one point but ultimately decided to keep it for now.

we'll see what happens in the future though :dunno:
Don't get me wrong I absolutely love the car and would keep it if I could justify it. But I've been bitten by the speed bug and want something with more potential. I also feel the utility aspect of the car is wasted because 95% of the time I'm by myself or with only 1 passenger. Keeping the s2k though because I don't ever see the price going down on those. ?

r712

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R (FK8) | 2017 Fit (GK5)
Country flag
Acuity Stage 3 kit paired up with a custom open shift boot. Feels like a brand new car!

334C3F35-9AE8-4D17-A7B4-2C75B1546492.jpeg
Where can I order one of these? Was actually looking for something to show off the acuity shifter a little more.

SGP_TypeR

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Type R
Country flag
I ordered a car from another manufacturer. So, I’ll be parting out my Titan 7s, sparco winter wheels, a bunch of different shift knobs, side marker lights, and maybe a few other things

dwag0588

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR, 2014 Mazda CX-5, 2006 NC Miata, 2018 Silverado 5.3 (work)
Country flag
I tried to get my new Michelin PS4S mounted on my 19” Titans. Turns out titan 7 accidentally sent me 3 19” wheels and 1 18” wheel. All four were in boxes labeled for 19”. I’m working with them to get this resolved, but I’ll be surprised if it gets fixed before the holidays.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
I tried to get my new Michelin PS4S mounted on my 19” Titans. Turns out titan 7 accidentally sent me 3 19” wheels and 1 18” wheel. All four were in boxes labeled for 19”. I’m working with them to get this resolved, but I’ll be surprised if it gets fixed before the holidays.
OOPS! Looks like one slipped through QC.

Cody FKH8R

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
I ordered a car from another manufacturer. So, I’ll be parting out my Titan 7s, sparco winter wheels, a bunch of different shift knobs, side marker lights, and maybe a few other things
Did you make a post of items?

CTRDre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #38346
Country flag
Selling my R to CarMax today.. ($46k for 21' CBP w/ 11k miles.. I paid under $40k)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? PXL_20211209_143926921

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? PXL_20211208_204220134

I picked up a 2018 Subaru STI Type RA yesterday.. came with AWE Track CBE (Sounds like gorillas fuckin'.. I LOVE IT!!!!!)

Will also be having a minor part out.. (post coming soon)

Martelius CBE
PLM DP/FP Combo Catless
Eibach 2-way RSB
Perrin RMM Inserts
27Won Leather weighted shift knob