Learn2turn:)

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW FK8, 2005 S2000, 1995 Miata
Country flag
Or you can do like I do, I told her kids come first, the car come second, wife come third everything else come last, if she still piss then I told her "but honey you are better than everything else"??
Mine would have said "You know where the fuckin door is!

RTC975

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP Type-R
Country flag
Got back from a 2400 mile roadtrip (Upstate Ny - Orlando, FL) last week. Snapped a pic at B-52 Park by MCO/OIA (Hadn't been there in 30 years). Stopped at Buc-ee's in St. Augustine at dawn on the way back, place was friggin incredible. If you see that beaver during your travels, definitely stop. Also, wasted 10 minutes of my life at South of The Border (It's as horrible as I remember from my childhood - DO NOT STOP FOR PEDRO if traveling I-95)

Driving south 5 days after the pipeline ransomware fiasco was uneventful, although I did have to pony up close to $4/gal for 93 in a few spots. On the positive, with 3 people in the car and it loaded heavy with luggage and a cooler, I was pulling 33-35 mpg at 72-78mph the whole way. These things just eat miles on trips.

Lastly, my brother and I stopped at Wings of Eagles in Horseheads, NY yesterday and snapped a pic of his 21 Ridgeline and the Type-R.

Pics attached.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20210525_145621699_iOS
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20210527_103114015_iOS
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20210527_164939797_iOS
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? 20210605_184111555_iOS

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Being a TRUE co-modder, I have to say that this is a LOT of money and effort to go through for ONLY vanity!
Wishing all to do as they please but considering where the attention, labor and money is spent is how I have to do my shit.

Best wishes Alpha!
A lot of money, yes, but time and effort? Not really. Install takes an hour if you know how to use more than a hammer and adjustable wrench.

I've never been big on cosmetic mods that serve no purpose, but under-hood on these cars is so boring and awful looking. I literally told people that this VC is the favorite mod I've ever done on any car I've ever owned.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Being a TRUE co-modder, I have to say that this is a LOT of money and effort to go through for ONLY vanity!
Wishing all to do as they please but considering where the attention, labor and money is spent is how I have to do my shit.

Best wishes Alpha!
Haha I hear ya brotha. At the end of the day, it was a true vanity mod but I love it. A small gift to myself for my birthday, one that was over the top but made me grin. Also got alot of compliments during tech inspection this weekend hehe.

Speaking of which,

Had way too much fun with good friends this weekend. I did 3 20 minute sessions with time for a 4th, but 2 laps in and I Got a CEL for P0299, not too concerned, car drove home fine, and CEL is cleared. Emailed Mikethetuner about it.

Fucking love the Titan's and Federals, even in 90 degree weather they managed to perform above expectations for a cheaper tire. Down the straight and slalom I had it pinned riding the limiter in 3rd, probably couldve upshifted but I was out learning and having fun. Perhaps next time Ill keep pushing that boundary. 90 degrees aint no joke even on these smaller courses, I was battling heat issues all day. Looks like cooling mods need to come sooner.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? PSX_20210606_104145

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Man, I’ve been considering selling to carvana as well. Initial offer from them is what I paid for the car May 2017.
I couldn't not take their offer. I bought my 2019 in January of 2019 and they offered me almost 10% more than I paid for it.

17RGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R
Country flag
I couldn't not take their offer. I bought my 2019 in January of 2019 and they offered me almost 10% more than I paid for it.
Crazy. My only reason I may not sell, is my fk8 is strictly my track toy now. I’m old enough to know how expensive my other track platforms were/are from back in the day. If I sell my fk8, I could see a very stupid purchase in my future ???‍♂

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
Not today, but still recovering from a 12 hour marathon return to stock party.
E14C0C78-225E-48AB-BEBA-C3917F09D882.jpeg
been debating for a while on doing this too and moving to a diff platform.
watching guys like you do it isnt helping me ?

only thing stopping me is that im just lazy to part out and its impossible to find buyer as is.

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
been debating for a while on doing this too and moving to a diff platform.
watching guys like you do it isnt helping me ?

only thing stopping me is that im just lazy to part out and its impossible to find buyer as is.
Posted car up Friday - seller picking up today. Rough to part with it as it's a special special car - but ~11k for a hobby each year is steep lol.

Paid 35750 - selling it for 40k.

Got paid to drive a Type R for a little over a year. Still hurts parting with her!@!!!
Sponsored