First Name
Kabir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR, 1992 Civic HB
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah, it's a bunch of stupid stuff cuz it really pissed off the local civic group. Every time they see me they fuss that I need to take it off my windshield. Told them when they pay my car note, I'll take it off. Lol! The main one that fussed about my last sticker has all bolt on performance parts that he paid a shop to install. So I mess with him about how did he build it when someone else did the work? Lol!

20200913_082727.jpg
man back in early 2000s I loved some of the common decals -

I <3 My Honda
Boost gets you laid
Na is best/boost is better

MadMage

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Type R
Country flag
Yeah, it's a bunch of stupid stuff cuz it really pissed off the local civic group. Every time they see me they fuss that I need to take it off my windshield. Told them when they pay my car note, I'll take it off. Lol! The main one that fussed about my last sticker has all bolt on performance parts that he paid a shop to install. So I mess with him about how did he build it when someone else did the work? Lol!
lol, You Do You man.

Thanks for the full photo :)

alvav

First Name
Leonidas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2019 Acura NSX

20200913_082727.jpg
Don't know the laws in your area but I had a very small sticker on my windshield and got a $300 ticket. They claimed it to be a safety violation as it obstructed the view through the windshield.

princeRS

First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Don't know the laws in your area but I had a very small sticker on my windshield and got a $300 ticket
love the Olympiakos avator man. ive been lucky enough to see the show gate 7 puts on & its incredible lol

r_rated_ctr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Don't know the laws in your area but I had a very small sticker on my windshield and got a $300 ticket. They claimed it to be a safety violation as it obstructed the view through the windshield.
So far it's been on almost a year, and I had stuff on my old ride for like 3 years, never had gotten pulled over for them yet. We will see! Even got an inspection sticker a few days ago and they didn't say anything and they pretty strict about those around here.