ItsmyfriendSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Country flag
I swapped the chrome emblem to black chrome. Looks great other than some adhesive on the "V" showing on the side, but not noticeable from afar so I'm happy with it.

Part # is 75722-TGH-R00 $22 including shipping

Untitled-1.jpg
Looks good! Do you have the link for $22?

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Put a new steering wheel on, lil bro hooked it up since he wasn't gonna use it. My OEM one was a bit beat up. Loving this one so far.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? PXL_20220520_234025760

Car handles great with some added negative camber up front too.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? PSX_20220522_193346

Just a couple things to take care of and it'll be set for the next set of track days coming up in a couple weeks.

Bob_L

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Civic Type-R
Country flag
Did some stuff this weekend, though none of it was positive.

I got my first door ding this weekend. :mad: I made it 14 months before my first ding, but I guess I couldn't keep it that way forever.

We ate lunch at a local BBQ place, and I parked away from other cars, but I knew it was going into lunch and my car likely wouldn't remain by itself. Sure enough, when we got out there was a car on either side of us. I casually checked for door dings on my side, and my wife gave it a glance, but missed it. The next morning at autocross when I was putting my numbers on my doors I saw it on the right side of the rear passenger door, just behind the front door handle. It's not bad, but it hurts my soul. 😭 You can see it in this pic:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? Din

Speaking of autocross, one of my RT660 autocross tires started to melt today. I'm not sure if that's normal or not, so I posted a question about it in the Autocross/HPDE forum:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? FrontDriverSide

-bob

Mr. X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R #45600
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? Car pic

New front bumper and center caps on. It was warm in my area on Saturday so I decided to clean up the engine bay. Since I daily it, dirt picks up pretty quick in there.

98-0425

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type-R #12307, 98 Integra Type-R #0425, 07 Pilot EX-L, 17 Pilot Elite
Country flag
Last edited: