What did you do to your Type R today?

NapalmEnema

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 M2, 2022 Audi RS3, ex2019, now 2021Type R!
Country flag
O yea I have an autel ap200, maintenance mode works great. Just with the sockets and allens I have right now, the spacing was a bit tight for removing the pin bolts (D) so hopefully what I ordered will free up some space and I can really put some leverage to break the bolts loose. It's not something torqued high but I don't know if the rears have ever been changed so...it's a little snug.

1592490535461.png
I got one of these sets for weird bolts like this and it works great -

https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-...nmBVW5TAQhqfOlw4tFIGwP-UHyK3gIO8aAsYREALw_wcB

Use on this and my M2 and RS3 they all have different weird bolts it's so annoying.

9000RPM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR // '14 Cayenne
Country flag
Liqui Moly SpecialTec 0W20 & Wix filter. Honda OEM manual transmission fluid drain & fill. Oil leak by the black inspection cover is back.

AlphaDigital

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Type R today? KAAAAAAN-64764

Went to a meet yesterday, was the perfect weather for it. Was a benefit for a member of our local car enthusiast group who passed away unexpectedly. The car community in general lately seems like its been losing a lot of members, locally (for me) as well as other people that I follow online. Stay safe people!
Sponsored