• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

stellarrock

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Had: 2018 Civic Type R
I can't remember. Think it was 175 or something. I got that high-end film from suntek their new Evolve Tint. I probably should have just got the Ceramic version which would have been 200 or 300 cheaper. Payed about 800$ for all windows and windshield with Evolve.
I paid $350 for 3M ceramic for the windows and hatch. $175 for the windshield seems pretty reasonable. I'll put it on my growing list of desired mods lol.

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
They're the black painted ones if you're talking about the splash guards. But only the part on the outside has the Majestic Black Pearl paint on it. While the rest is black plastic. Think they're all like that, part on outside gets whatever paint you have. I just went with black as a contrast to the white
Thanks, I like how it looks. I'm concerned the color-matched ones won't really match, so I'd rather have intentional contrast. I thought I saw unpainted ones are available in Canada. I may try to get a set of those.

SuperCyan

First Name
Xavian
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra A-spec w/ Tech CVT
Thanks, I like how it looks. I'm concerned the color-matched ones won't really match, so I'd rather have intentional contrast. I thought I saw unpainted ones are available in Canada. I may try to get a set of those.
Sorry, realized I never said where I got them from. Got them from PRL Motorsports. They have a bunch of OEM parts for a bit less than through the dealers.

I've seen some color matched ones and I think overall a black contrast works better to me as well. Especially if you have a light color like white or grey or silver, the black stands out more. Hoping to order the side skirts soon and complete the look. My rear diffuser is in transit now, hoping to put that on in a few days. I've seen it sticks out a bit more than the stock one

BKK Jack

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 LCM/Red ASpec Tech 6MT
Sorry, realized I never said where I got them from. Got them from PRL Motorsports. They have a bunch of OEM parts for a bit less than through the dealers.

I've seen some color matched ones and I think overall a black contrast works better to me as well. Especially if you have a light color like white or grey or silver, the black stands out more. Hoping to order the side skirts soon and complete the look. My rear diffuser is in transit now, hoping to put that on in a few days. I've seen it sticks out a bit more than the stock one
No problem. The "where'd you get them" bit was only if you had gotten the unpainted ones. Agree about the contrast. There's something in my boomer head that says, "splash guards are supposed to be black." I'm just going to get them from the dealer and have them put them on before delivery. Since they are selling it to me at MSRP, I don't feel bad about throwing them a few extra dollars for the convenience. Besides, I've been known to bodge even the simplest installs. :(

stellarrock

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Had: 2018 Civic Type R
Added this bad boy. Unless someone someone can prove otherwise, I claim FIRST lip on a 5th gen.

675AE8E4-D0EE-487C-9A25-6E5680461491.jpeg

7737381D-ED10-4069-8E71-DFBBAAFFAA0D.jpeg
This would look great in carbon fiber (or with a CF wrap) and paired with the CF spoiler.

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
I need to know how those were mounted and where they’re from/what were they made for.

Mattatui

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra
🙌🏻🙌🏻 Thank you. It's not perfect, but good enough for now till something better comes out

Simsk4300

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Tech & 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec sh-awd
🙌🏻🙌🏻 Thank you. It's not perfect, but good enough for now till something better comes out
Right! I look forward to the aftermarket scene. Love the blue too. I traded my 2021 Aspec ILX in that blue and miss this color 🥲

IMG_20220607_184509502_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220607_161650095_HDR~2.jpg

RB2490

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2015 wrx, 2015nissan juke nismo, 15 scion frs
Right! I look forward to the aftermarket scene. Love the blue too. I traded my 2021 Aspec ILX in that blue and miss this color 🥲

IMG_20220607_184509502_HDR~2.jpg

IMG_20220607_161650095_HDR~2.jpg
Would love to hear feedback on ilx vs integra as an overall car. Everytime I look at the back of my teggy I always think it needs something but I can't put my finger on it but I think a more aggressive diffuser will spice it up. I like the one acura offers but I'm waiting for a more aggressive one to come to the scene maybe the brake light in the middle

Simsk4300

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Tech & 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec sh-awd
Would love to hear feedback on ilx vs integra as an overall car. Everytime I look at the back of my teggy I always think it needs something but I can't put my finger on it but I think a more aggressive diffuser will spice it up. I like the one acura offers but I'm waiting for a more aggressive one to come to the scene maybe the brake light in the middle
Haha I feel the same way that it seems the Teggy is missing something in the back as well. I do miss the diffuser set up on my old ILX. I agree a more aggressive one with a brake light would be sick!!! 🔺️
I don't like that the ILX had garage opener buttons built in and this fully loaded car doesn't or even a glove box lock. I was disappointed when I got home and noticed. But on the plus side the trunk is bigger and better backseat. All in all the Teggy is by far a better car in my opinion. Just needs some aftermarket pizazz 😎

IMG_20220105_144245324_HDR.jpg

IntegraAgain

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
5th Gen 2023 Integra A-Spec 6MT - PWP
All in all the Teggy is by far a better car in my opinion. Just needs some aftermarket pizazz 😎
This may be giving Acura WAY too much credit, but I wonder if they left some room for modders? Seems like most Integra owners since the late 80's gen 1 have been customizing their cars to make it "theirs". This one seems no different, and there are already many of the members here doing hella cool stuff to their brand new cars.

I do agree the lock-less glovebox and lack of garage remote setup are kind of lame.