• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

bguttery

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Acura Integra 6-speed manual

RRP RSX-S

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Installed my PRL high velocity down pipe today. Took about two hours.
Pros and cons v the 27Won down pipe? Did it throw a cel?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Springs are in. Interesting how the new ones are 3 inches shorter than the original. You don't need to compress them to get the top hat on. Ride height remains the same. Will give feedback on ride quality after I get a few miles on them.
Find the front feels alot firmer similar to the rear end. Makes the car feel solid going down the road

Last edited:
OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Is that a TLX front bumper? Crazy

flyinglumpia

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Integra Aspec 6mt
Springs are in. Interesting how the new ones are 3 inches shorter than the original. You don't need to compress them to get the top hat on. Ride height remains the same. Will give feedback on ride quality after I get a few miles on them.
Find the front feels alot firmer similar to the rear end. Makes the car feel solid going down the road
Why did you just put the front springs in and not the rears?

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
Why did you just put the front springs in and not the rears?
If we have the same rear springs as the SI then they are stiffer 235lb vs 320lb. Check out the difference below

10th gen FK8 CTR OEM F: 263lb R: 235lb
11th gen FE Si OEM F: 155lb R: 320lb

HooliPNW

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Acura Integra 2023
Does anyone know so far where I can get a front lip/lip splitter or side skirts?

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I’m too noob about this stuff, what kind of upgrades should I ideally be looking to do? I suspose I would want a better sport mode suspension feel, while still keeping adaptive dampeners, a tune, intake upgrades, exhaust upgrades, better rims, better tires, possibly a better clutch setup, I can’t imagine the shifter any better really, but I suppose it could be, I would love it if the HP hits the 250HP+ mark, yet I don’t want to totally destroy my gas mileage usage. And that’s still all abstract to me. I have no idea how to really get from A-B on most of these upgrades.

Also, I may hold out for an Integra Type-S anyway. So perhaps a more modest approach at first is the smart move. It seems that tires and a tune could go a long way. Perhaps then go for an intake upgrade.

Basicaly, what could I do to make it more like what the 2023 Civic Type R, GR Corolla, or Integra Type-S might be like.

Last edited:

OEMjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
23 Integra, 99 Audi A4
I’m too noob about this stuff, what kind of upgrades should I ideally be looking to do?
Drive the car for a while (or any car) and you'll find areas to tune to your style. I am accustomed to my audi because I've driven it so damn long.

So for my first impressions of driving the integra daily:

Once the tires wear out I'll pick up a nice set of summers and get dedicated snow tires/wheels for fun trips. I found the brakes could use a little more umph so I'll upgrade the pads and fluid during the maintenance interval or if i get bored one day.

We will see as more suspension options come out but it is a little understeer-y for some corners. A slight drop would look better too.

Last thing I can think of would be bump up the revs a bit, so easy to push it up there with the gearing.

Just cruising around town and weekend getaways for this guy :cool:

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!

NeoDiNardo

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Red Honda Civic Type R
I think I found my tire upgrade, Continental SportContact 7. However, I have to step up to 19-inch rims. Any ideas on brand, style, and size?

Linas19

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda Insight, Subaru Impreza, Subaru Outback
81693BE7-EC95-444A-9F4A-B87D50133D6D.jpeg
Added seat back protector and cargo mat. Cost me about 200 bucks. Both of them are thinner than what I have in my Mazda and Subaru. Guess Acura is trying to reduce cost.

OP
OP
Integra23

Integra23

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Type S in the house!
81693BE7-EC95-444A-9F4A-B87D50133D6D.jpeg
Added seat back protector and cargo mat. Cost me about 200 bucks. Both of them are thinner than what I have in my Mazda and Subaru. Guess Acura is trying to reduce cost.
I was also disappointed in mine. The fronts were so nice I thought it would have a metal emblem in the rear as well but it's plastic.