• Welcome to Integraforums.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Baozzer

First Name
Bao
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 A-Spec Tech 6MT
Build Thread
Link
last night I did the 27Won down-pipe and did a revised Phearable Tune since I added a front pipe, DP and Front Mount.

-So far I have a prl
Intake , Down pipe and front pipe and the car sounds so good with OEM muffler, no exhaust needed now, my car growls almost as if I had an exhaust and at high speeds sound great with no rasp
IMG_6855.jpeg

IMG_6864.jpeg
When you did the retune did you pay for the diagnosis/make everything Is working right option too?

Ruppdogg78

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
10AAB75A-ABF2-4631-90CF-2C74AA7851CD.jpeg

these are the part numbers and the vender sells em in pairs. So one of each part number. Did a bunch of research on reviews due to being worried in buying an Amazon/eBay brand and having studs snap when the car is at the track.
GarageLine.com
I have a 24 A-Spec Tech. When I put on the front spacer to test, the lugnuts stuck out further than the spacer itself. You can see a slight space between the spacer and the rim. Same part number except for all 25mm. Additionally, the lugnut itself isn't fully threaded. Did you need to purchase a different lugnut?
20240224_073850.jpg

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
When you did the retune did you pay for the diagnosis/make everything Is working right option too?
Yes I had to pay (at a discounted rate) to re -tune the vehicle due to the new modifications, they have an option for live data turning at a higher price point so they can inspect the vehicle but the car felt fine so I didn’t feel like I needed to go that route since the car itself still drove perfectly fine

Ap2Iven

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda s2000 / 10th Gen Civic
I have a 24 A-Spec Tech. When I put on the front spacer to test, the lugnuts stuck out further than the spacer itself. You can see a slight space between the spacer and the rim. Same part number except for all 25mm. Additionally, the lugnut itself isn't fully threaded. Did you need to purchase a different lugnut?
20240224_073850.jpg
I didn’t have this issue, nor did I swap out lug nuts besides added the oem wheel locks… I doubt anything on the studs or lugnut changes from 2023 to 2024 so not sure if it’s an error on garage line part or a different issue.

Ruppdogg78

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Acura Integra A-Spec Tech
*Edited 4/10/24

Thought I should update. Reached out to Garageline. They sent new spacers with the same part number but a deeper recess. Their response is an A+ for customer service. These spacers fit perfectly with no issues from the lug nuts or studs. 25mm all around. Not the best photo and please ignore the cluttered garage.

20240323_230842_copy.jpg

I didn’t have this issue, nor did I swap out lug nuts besides added the oem wheel locks… I doubt anything on the studs or lugnut changes from 2023 to 2024 so not sure if it’s an error on garage line part or a different issue.
Appreciate the reply. I agree, they probably didn't change anything on the studs or lugnuts. I was hoping they'd fit correctly. I used their filter on the website, same part number as you posted. Throwing another pic up where you can see how raised the lug is. That's causing the space between rim and tire. Can't say that I'd be comfortable driving like that.

I've seen some posts where people have mentioned fitment issues. I may have misunderstood but I thought they were referring to the stud. On this setup, the stud isn't a problem. Oh well, buy and learn, then buy again.
20240305_202452.jpg

Last edited: