• Welcome to CivicXI.com everyone!

If you're joining us from CivicX.com, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on CivicX.com as of May 24, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What did you do to your CivicXI today??

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Crystal Black Pearl Civic SI
The black door handle covers worth it?
The ones I got off Amazon are. Was worried they would hit the paint, but there is a small gap between the handle cover and the door. Really makes the difference, especially on the sport with all the black trim.
Sponsored

Lovic87

First Name
Lovic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 ST Smoky Mauve Pearl CVT '18 GTI SE 6MT
Back in February we ordered a Smoky Mauve ST hatch to replace the wife's '17 Sport, and about a month ago we took delivery. Only tint so far, but since the wife cares little about performance and more about comfort and features, I don't think there will be much beyond an intake for the turbo noises plus cosmetics.
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_20220520_164517

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_20220520_164404

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_20220508_163647

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Since I like to fabricate and do my own work as well... Boost Blue engine cover? Lol... I'd do mine but white and black are harder to pull off and I have a list of other items I need to do first.

Door handle covers and lug nut covers were worth it (Couldn't find a decent set of black lug nuts and I don't feel like paying OEM prices just yet). Forged Carbon wrap on a shark fin antenna cover (Didn't feel like unwiring the actual antenna, lazy I know, but it actually looks great). Now waiting for rim center caps to add to my blacked out look (62mm for the 18" rims on the Sport Hatch, not 69mm, some people are getting this confused). Also replacing all that piano black interior accent on the dash with some more forged carbon, don't plan on doing much more with the carbon after that, I want to keep it sparse and simple.

Re tinting my front driver side headlight and my outermost rear driver side, something scratched up the front and there's a bubble now, and the rear was the previously mentioned mistake I made in my earlier post... so much work but I want to do more...

Let me know what other plans you have, I'm looking to do some minor performance improvements, a full stereo keeping the factory headset, and adding to as well as polishing up existing cosmetics.

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black, everything black... lol... No more chrome and thank god I didn't have to do a chrome delete around the windows, that would have sucked, and I'm happy with my outcome so far. Handle covers, lug nut covers, new center caps, black door visors, forged carbon vinyl on both the gas lid and shark fin cover (Was not going to unwire that just to wrap it). Also have the factory blacked out badges (Buy the parts, install yourself to save labor, or if you're not very mechanically inclined you can technically install the front without removing the bumper but you'll break off the old one and should use more 2 sided tape on the blacked out one).

Stereo is next, nothing too fancy, but about 740w RMS which should be fine on the stock alternator. Sound deadening too, no point in putting in a stereo if everything rattles, and the road noise is still meh in the Civics but I knew that going in. Spoiler as soon as I can get it, self install and I'll definitely take @sgtmorph advice on the corresponding thread for it. After all of that, then performance and engine bay, no CTR and I don't plan on swapping but might as well look nice on the inside as well as the outside.

She dirty, I know it, plan on washing as soon as I'm not busy and have a nice sunny afternoon to myself.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? car 05.25.2022-3
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? car 05.25.2022-7
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? car 05.25.2022-6

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Link for center caps?
I am blacking out things myself and the chrome H on the center caps are the last pieces of chrome I have. I was going to pop the H out of my stock center caps and plastidip it when I rotate the tires. Might get ambitious and try it sooner since I got the car in January and only have 1200 miles on it. Might not be rotating the tires for a while. A sublte matte black H on the caps would look good.

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am blacking out things myself and the chrome H on the center caps are the last pieces of chrome I have. I was going to pop the H out of my stock center caps and plastidip it when I rotate the tires. Might get ambitious and try it sooner since I got the car in January and only have 1200 miles on it. Might not be rotating the tires for a while. A sublte matte black H on the caps would look good.
Trade off to the plastidip is you have to do it right and carefully or it could end up looking wrong, peeling apart, or not fitting back in correctly (Just follow instructions for plastidipping to avoid but still). Would make it easy to revert if its a lease though and you don't have to track where the parts are. I like the dedicated center caps because there's no paint, the gloss is very similar to the rim color, and I can always pop on the H marked ones later if I wanted to.

ThunderPigeon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trade off to the plastidip is you have to do it right and carefully or it could end up looking wrong, peeling apart, or not fitting back in correctly (Just follow instructions for plastidipping to avoid but still). Would make it easy to revert if its a lease though and you don't have to track where the parts are. I like the dedicated center caps because there's no paint, the gloss is very similar to the rim color, and I can always pop on the H marked ones later if I wanted to.
I could sand and paint them, but plastidip is easy to undo if I end up wanting to change it or don't like it. The chrome H just pops off the stock center cap.

I always keep all the stock parts to put back on for when I trade it in.

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I should do a full light upgrade, the factory shows through my tint really well, but I don't want state patrol to doubt me at all (WA requires that lights be visible from 500ft away and that the light isn't directly impeded, so no batman signals, but almost anything transparent works).

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update time;

Finally vinyl wrapped all that nasty gloss black interior trim with forged carbon, fits the theme of my car, and yet its still pretty minimal and not in your face. I also did a satin black vinyl on the front to bring out more of the black in front of the car as half of the front being body color and half black was getting a bit oof for me. Freehand trimmed it and although not perfect I think it worked out well.

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_0723

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_0724

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_0725

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_0726

OGGsr

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PWP 2022 Civic Si
Yesterday I took the Si to the Blueridge Parkway for a relaxing drive with a little spirited driving mixed in. I picked the BRP outside of Roanoke, Va. and drove the rest of the parkway length to Afton, Va. which is technically mile zero. Total length of my drive on the parkway was about 100 miles. There were VERY few cars most of the drive which almost made it all of my own! The new Civic really is a great handling car. I have a relatively mild tune on mine (Ktuner starter 21) and between the great midrange torque and the LSD, it just pulled out of corners. I have all season tires on mine and my next car purchase will be tires and wheels. I continually am impressed with the car and love driving it.
-Jamie
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_2100
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_2099
11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? IMG_2098

Stryxx

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ugh... Honda should have done full LED from the get go. New LED rear turn signal and reverse lights are great, as well as the interior light, and the install was pretty easy (Stupid plastic clips on the outer lamp covers break easy, just FYI).

11th Gen Honda Civic What did you do to your CivicXI today?? Lights
Sponsored