Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnytavani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger Daytona 392
Vehicle Showcase
got pushed back some more... Now don't pick up till 5:30... ugh. I hate it because now I'll be the last one and the guy doing it is gonna be exhausted and just want to go home.
Damn sucks dude you could always wait till the weekend. Just so they're not rushing it.
Sponsored

BillyCuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Damn sucks dude you could always wait till the weekend. Just so they're not rushing it.
He's almost done, but not quite. Luckily it looks like he was able to get around the third brake light which is something I was sweating. Pics soon hopefully.

BillyCuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
So he has to redo the back two windows. The drivers side back window had the sticker on it and I told him that the dealer didn't get all the glue.

Well he wasn't able to get below the seal and so you can see all the glue under the tint.

The passenger side has a ding in it and I'm not accepting that. So it will go back Friday. Disappointed but at least they're gonna make it right. Here are some pics.

30% Llumar CTX all the way around.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! ima

Shamobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Looks great! ^

To revise my previous question, anyone know of spoilers for taffeta white in Canada? Most on ebay are WOP and shipping costs way too much

johnnytavani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger Daytona 392
Vehicle Showcase
So he has to redo the back two windows. The drivers side back window had the sticker on it and I told him that the dealer didn't get all the glue.

Well he wasn't able to get below the seal and so you can see all the glue under the tint.

The passenger side has a ding in it and I'm not accepting that. So it will go back Friday. Disappointed but at least they're gonna make it right. Here are some pics.

30% Llumar CTX all the way around.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

MagicMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Coupe 2002 Mercury Cougar V6
Country flag
Has anyone gotten this set of interior "non slip" mats? I found these 2 sets that are similar but differ in the number of pieces.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-...685837765.html?spm=2114.01010208.0.204.wlJz8K

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/car-...705715747.html?spm=2114.01010208.0.189.wlJz8K

Also I'm not positive that they'll work in the Coupe as one doesn't specify at all, and the other mentions "2.0L" and "1.8L", neither of which match my Civic.

Is the interior forward cabin the same in the coupe as in the sedan (i.e. the cubbies, console, door pockets, glove box, etc)?

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
My MagnaFlow CatBack Exhaust was delivered and installed today. Definitely enjoying the deep roar of the vehicle, and can really feel some gains now - especially paired with my Injen Cold Air Intake.

Attached is a quick audio sample I made recorded to my laptop using my Blue Yeti microphone. The first part of the audio clip, the microphone is placed behind the vehicle by the tips, and the second part is inside.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7efcf3pyw2g8l5/SoundClip.wav?dl=0

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cool beans! I expect plenty of photos! :popcorn::thumbsup:
well i picked up the spoiler today but now theres a heavy rain storm, might have to postpone install, but i'll post a some unboxing pics maybe in a new thread

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
i did manage to get some stuff installed today before the rain came down on me.

bought some red guerrilla lug nuts, spline drive lugs
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160823_174859 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160830_120245 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160830_120256

Also finally got to install my Red H :)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160830_120312 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160830_120338 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160830_120319

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160830_120256

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My MagnaFlow CatBack Exhaust was delivered and installed today. Definitely enjoying the deep roar of the vehicle, and can really feel some gains now - especially paired with my Injen Cold Air Intake.

Attached is a quick audio sample I made recorded to my laptop using my Blue Yeti microphone. The first part of the audio clip, the microphone is placed behind the vehicle by the tips, and the second part is inside.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Sounds and looks great:thumbsup::thumbsup:

StupidityLeak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
I converted everything that wasn't LED. I've included a listing of all the parts I used for it. I got everything on Amazon. I've heard good things about JDM ASTAR, but the other brands, I know nothing about:

Rear Stop Lamp: JDM ASTAR Red 2G Super Bright 3035 Chipset

Rear Turn Signal: JDM ASTAR Yellow 2G Super Bright 3035 Chipset

Load Balancer for Turn Signal: JDM ASTAR 50W 6OHM (I researched the necessity of this and heard mixed reports so I bought them. Turns out, they were necessary (for my setup))

Fog Lights: SiriusLED H8 LED

Front Side Markers: Rayhoo 1000 Lumen LED

Front Map / Rear Map / Trunk: CCIYU LED

The difference in brightness, visibility by other drivers and overall look was totally worth the expense. The biggest bother for me was how the yellow glow of the fog lights along with the LED headlights seemed to look bad (in my opinion). I installed everything except the fog lights. I didn't feel like getting under the car. Sears replaced the halogens with the LEDs that I bought for a whopping $12.

As a side note, I am new to this forum and I like to link to everything I purchased so anyone can duplicate if they care to. I don't know if linking is annoying here or not. Some forums are cool with it, some are not. Hopefully I've been helpful.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
now i just gotta save a little over a grand for your setup lol. sounds really great :thumbsup::love::drive:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.