Status
Not open for further replies.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
just did some more to mine :) plasti dipped the chrome grill and chrome door trip and added some green inside :)

IMG_2010.JPG
The 2016 EX-TO Cooler Ghostbusters edition. All kidding aside, a Slimer decal would work on your ride.

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I updated my garage yet again. Ordered LED bulbs for the visor vanity lights. I really need to slow down my online shopping.:coffee:

acolite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I updated my garage yet again. Ordered LED bulbs for the visor vanity lights. I really need to slow down my online shopping.:coffee:
I'm very tempted to start replacing all my non-LED bulbs with LEDs on my Civic, but I'll probably have to wait a bit lol...

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm very tempted to start replacing all my non-LED bulbs with LEDs on my Civic, but I'll probably have to wait a bit lol...
I highly recommend swapping them to LEDs. Not only are they energy efficient, they are also much brighter. Very simple mods. If you have any questions on which bulbs to get, simply check the list of cosmetic changes in forum members' garages. That's what I did. Best of luck!

J4Berg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Agean Blue
Country flag
Tell me about it. The hospital I work at has been pretty low in census making us incredibly slow so that gives me a lot of time to sit on my phone and online shop.

ichii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic coupe and 2011 CR-Z
Country flag
Tell me about it. The hospital I work at has been pretty low in census making us incredibly slow so that gives me a lot of time to sit on my phone and online shop.
Same here, whenever our system goes down I'm online shopping and browsing for parts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.