Not open for further replies.

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
Nah, I probably won't. I'll just get the non-locking and get the exact design I want. 90 percent of the time my car is either in my garage or in a gated parking lot. And the other 10 percent... well, I just stay away from Wal-Mart parking lots. ;)
Where can I find different designs, something cute? I decided that I don't want Honda or skulls lol.
Sponsored

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Where can I find different designs, something cute? I decided that I don't want Honda or skulls lol.
Ebay, amazon, they have tons, I got mine from Ebay.

Blackcements

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX
Country flag
Thoughts?
So I did another design on my civic and I came up with this, I personally feel like the design is unfinished but it's getting somewhere. I'm stuck on the back angle. Mind you that I'm an artist, I see almost everything as a canvas so don't shocked. Nothing is permanent.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160808_114701
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160808_114425

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Thoughts?
So I did another design on my civic and I came up with this, I personally feel like the design is unfinished but it's getting somewhere. I'm stuck on the back angle. Mind you that I'm an artist, I see almost everything as a canvas so don't shocked. Nothing is permanent.
20160808_114701.jpg
20160808_114425.jpg
No offense, but it kinda looks like you had an accident and sourced junk yard parts and have not painted them to match the car yet?
Definitely don't like it

sunnysunday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic ex-t 2016
Country flag
Yeah thats what a friend told me as well, hmmm.

Haha keep trying though. Maybe look up some of the race car civics for some design ideas.

I'm always eyeballin my civic like an unfinished canvas as well, trouble is a prefer a minimalist style and I feel like anything more will be over done

Blackcements

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX
Country flag
Haha keep trying though. Maybe look up some of the race car civics for some design ideas.

I'm always eyeballin my civic like an unfinished canvas as well, trouble is a prefer a minimalist style and I feel like anything more will be over done
I think my next approach on it would be using variation race/rally car look.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 2012-honda-civic-si-race-car-HPD-front-right-view
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! honda-civic-wtcc-rac-5_1600x0w
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! maxresdefault

CANMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Thoughts?
20160808_114701.jpg
20160808_114425.jpg
:eek::eek::eek::puke::puke::puke:

Artist that thing back to stock please lol.

CBR600F4i

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Country flag
Thoughts?
20160808_114701.jpg
20160808_114425.jpg
I think it's interesting, but maybe instead of white on black, try black on white. Then tint the windows and get some completely black wheels and blacked out lights. I think the reason that it has that parts bin look is because otherwise it's so bone stock. To give it the look that it's intentional, you have to modify other aspects of the car as well.

Blackcements

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 LX
Country flag
I think it's interesting, but maybe instead of white on black, try black on white. Then tint the windows and get some completely black wheels and blacked out lights. I think the reason that it has that parts bin look is because otherwise it's so bone stock. To give it the look that it's intentional, you have to modify other aspects of the car as well.
Appreciate it!

Dretlaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring WOP, 2023 Tesla Model Y Perf
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I saw ones like that, and thought hmmm that looks like a pain in the backside if I need to put in air after dark some night lol
I concur, which is why I passed on them. Cool idea though.

Touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2013 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thoughts?
20160808_114701.jpg
20160808_114425.jpg
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! ima

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thoughts?
20160808_114701.jpg
20160808_114425.jpg
With your next design I think changing the wheels will make a big difference vs. the hubcaps on there. I used to live in PG, near Laurel, I might be able to recommend a couple places...what part of PG are you at?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.