Not open for further replies.

Civic_Honey627

Can't hide from the cops in this one!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Country flag
That is a really good idea! This is my first new car (2nd car total) and I'm starting to learn what all that you're able to do aftermarket wise and I'm definitely interested in more. I'll absolutely look into changing those now that I know about it.
@Dretlaw will pimp your ride to the point that you'll have a NEW new car! Lol
Sponsored

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Depends on the wheels. Coming from Euro ownership, that crowd was strongly against anything but OEM styled wheels, where the first thing Asian owners did was swap for an aftermarket set... But the wheels are looking much nicer, now.

I wouldn't say no to the LX hubcaps, either!
I'm madly in love with Si wheels, I want some sooooooo badly! :cry:

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
If you mean the 9th gen Si wheels, I see those on eBay all the time. Probably because they get stolen and resold alot. Stupidly expensive though. IMO anyway.
Yep, those are the ones and you're right, very expensive! I never stopped to think about people fencing them but that makes sense. I've also seen some Accord wheels that I like. 2016 Touring would be my first choice but I don't want to pay that much.

SH@UN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, those are the ones and you're right, very expensive! I never stopped to think about people fencing them but that makes sense. I've also seen some Accord wheels that I like. 2016 Touring would be my first choice but I don't want to pay that much.
I remember reading somewhere that those Accord wheels were high on the thievery list.

SH@UN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dammit! Lol I like the EX-L ones I have. :D
I think those were 3rd.

Just messin'. Personally, it's a pretty close tie between yours and mine for favorite IMO. I just really like Honda's wheel designs lately.

Civic_Honey627

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I think those were 3rd.

Just messin'. Personally, it's a pretty close tie between yours and mine for favorite IMO. I just really like Honda's wheel designs lately.
Hahahahaha YOUUUUUUU!
I love the LX design too.

Status
Not open for further replies.