What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy_kiawah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Not sure how much eBay charges nowadays, but I can see why it's priced that way. Not only is the seller getting charged for listing the item, eBay is getting a percentage of the sale price (I remember when I used to sell on eBay, I was getting charged 10% of the final sales price), plus Paypal is charging the seller a fee to accept payment.

If people are comfortable with it, you can always ask the seller to do a transaction out of eBay, and send payment as family/friends - that way, he doesn't get charged any fees and can pass on the savings to you. Not everyone would be comfortable with it though, but since I've purchased from him before and have been in good contact, I took the risk (and it paid off) to do it outside of eBay.
For what it's worth, the dude did refund my money with no questions asked...
Sponsored

Fivenine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic ex
Last week I got my WOP EX-T tinted 35 in front and 20 in back, 3M wrapped my hood, bumper, fenders, and rear bumper, and had window and roof visors installed. Today I had a Compustar starter installed, couldn't tell when the factory starter had started the car, and installed Atshark 72W 6600 lumen LED lights.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Can you post a picture of your windshield to see where your tint starts compared to the arrows it has

PaperWingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Civic EX-T
Country flag
Not all done today but got all these done/installed over the last 2 weeks or so:

- 35% tint all around
- Acura RDX Turbo badge
- Stainless steel exhaust tips
- ASEAN OEM non-illuminated door sill protectors
- Husky liners for front and rear

Things I may want to get done/install eventually:

- 5000K HID headlights (or might just swap in the Philips Diamond Vision 5000K halogens cause I'm lazy)
- Maybe the ASEAN OEM clear side markers (I imagine they'd look really nice on WOP!)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! DSC_0023.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! DSC_0017 2
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! DSC_0024.JPG

DX2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None

PaperWingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Civic EX-T
Country flag
Man that looks sexy! Guess I might have to order a pair when they're back in stock. Not too thrilled about the wait for receiving it though; the ASEAN OEM non-illuminated door sill protectors took nearly a month and the tracking number I received didn't really help. I nearly forgot about them until I got a notice of delivery attempt on my door one day.

CosmicTouring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring, 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Navi
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my clear sidemarkers...used my existing Sylvania 194A LED amber bulb...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160506_174545

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20160506_174517

Status
Not open for further replies.