Not open for further replies.

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My car turned 1 year old yesterday! yes SO FAST! And like magic my odometer arrived at 12000 km under my eyes, which was my expectation. Well it was not difficult to predict since i only drive from and back to work on the same way everyday, but it is funny that i reached the exact number exactly the right day:p
I am extremely happy with the Civic, my little turbo and the manual transmission make me happy each time i push the start button and I am happy to say I DIDN'T HAVE A SINGLE PROBLEM!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20170525_184227_799

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
how to install the strut bar? just screw? is it hard? and did the handling improve?
The handling is great. The only down side was i had to add 4 washers (2 on each side) to rise the bracket. The bar was sitting on the engine.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Anybody want a V6 Accord? Dealers are blowing them out the door.

V6 and Hybrid
Got a call from Vandergriff asking if I was interested in upgrading my old Accord to a new one, considering I traded the old Accord on my Civic I knew the guy wasnt paying too much attention. anyhow, I mentioned that, but that I could be persuaded into looking at a v6 Accord for the right price, He said well I can offer you a V6 Sedan for $31700 + ttl. I told him that was like $500 below MSRP and I wasnt going to pay that much for an outgoing model. He said, well its the last of the v6 and we feel there is a large market for them so we arent inclined to make big discounts on them. I thanked him for his time and told him he could keep looking for other buyers.

Dario1101

First Name
Dario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Not today but yesterday I was messing around with my Civic since I bought some new sockets and extensions. I figured, why not find out where the air filter is? So I did and used a screw driver on three of the screws and the last one my screwdriver for some reason would not catch onto it. So I used my new extensions to get in there and get that screw out since it also comes attached to hex bolt. Once I did that the damned thing fell deep into the engine bay. On the upside, I found out how to replace the air filter. On the downside, I have a freaking screw loose in my engine bay. I later then went and put my civic on ramps and went under to try and find it. I took off the underside panel protecting all that stuff under there, and I also got my first look at all the oil filter and cool things down there. I spent an hour trying the dig around and find that screw with no luck. So I just gave up. I hope that screw doesn't mess up anything important. I don't know where it could have fallen!

TL;DR: My air filter box has one screw missing and it's in the engine bay somewhere.

P.S.: I hope any regular screw that fits will do for it. I have a bunch of screws in my garage; or do I play it safe and go to an AutoZone for the correct screw?

Last edited:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Checked out Jay Leno's sticker from his new 2017 Ford GT.

$55,000 in options? Ok Jay, pocket change.

IMG_2822.JPG
Where is the dealer ADM?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't think Jay pays ADM, not fair but probably true.

Or maybe it's not disclosed to the public.
lol yeah, that was tongue on cheek for sure. If I remember correctly, Ford handpicked each buyer and told them the price. There were more prospective buyers than production so they wanted to make sure the people who got them would respect the brand and be a good ambassador for them

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_2822.JPG
$10,000 for stripes...
$15,000 for wheels...
$1,000 for lug nuts...
Hello greedy America!!

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_2822.JPG
Hm.. Nevermind. Seems like that tax is normal. First time I heard or saw of it. >.<

DrToothache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today I installed an exhaust tip to my coupe. Pretty nice for a $30 piece! Took 5 minutes to install.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_3314
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! Mufflerti

Status
Not open for further replies.