Status
Not open for further replies.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Tomorrow after work is going to be a good day.

Going to install Mugen Shift Knob & Lower my brakes so I can finally HT

Also got a power washer, excited to try that, my car is nasty lol.

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Hey everyone. I've been lurking on the forums for about a month now and just got my hands on a slightly used 2016 Honda Civic EX with only 2,800 miles.
This car literally sat in a garage for almost a year and still has the new car smell.
I came from a 2007 Infiniti M35 which started to develop engine/overheating issues so it was time to let it go.
It was either a civic or a prius and I'm super stoked to have picked a civic as a commuter car.

Over the past week, I've done the following:
30% tint all around
Washed and applied Griots Paint Sealant
Installed splash guards
Installed 55w DDM Plus HID's with 5500K bulbs with a relay
Converted all bulbs to LED
Installed Ikon Motorsports visors
Installed a Fosgate AMP/Sub

Today, I just received and installed front and rear Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers to match the interior.

Thanks to everyone who posted their "how-to's", tips, tricks and opinions, especially the amp/subwoofer installation instructions.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! HID.JPG Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! visors Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! Interior
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! Wallpaper

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone. I've been lurking on the forums for about a month now and just got my hands on a slightly used 2016 Honda Civic EX with only 2,800 miles.
This car literally sat in a garage for almost a year and still has the new car smell.
I came from a 2007 Infiniti M35 which started to develop engine/overheating issues so it was time to let it go.
It was either a civic or a prius and I'm super stoked to have picked a civic as a commuter car.

Over the past week, I've done the following:
30% tint all around
Washed and applied Griots Paint Sealant
Installed splash guards
Installed 55w DDM Plus HID's with 5500K bulbs with a relay
Converted all bulbs to LED
Installed Ikon Motorsports visors
Installed a Fosgate AMP/Sub

Today, I just received and installed front and rear Coverking Spacer Mesh Seat Covers to match the interior.

Thanks to everyone who posted their "how-to's", tips, tricks and opinions, especially the amp/subwoofer installation instructions.

HID.JPG visors.jpg Interior.jpg
Wallpaper.jpg
Nice buy, welcome to the forum!

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today I installed the Boomba rear motor mount. Having been warned about the vibrations I thought "How bad could it be?"

:ninja:

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
annnnnndddd? LOL
Having owned a car with poly mounts all around and coilovers I thought I felt like I had a pretty high tolerance. The NVH with the new mount is pretty intense. It had 80 miles on it when I put it in and I drove it for maybe 15 tonight. The manufacturer states the break in period is 1000-1500 miles. Not sure I can be that patient with it. We'll see. There is often a trade off between comfort and performance. A little more comfort is one of the reasons I bought a Civic to begin with, this mod may prove to be a bit much for what I am looking for.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Having owned a car with poly mounts all around and coilovers I thought I felt like I had a pretty high tolerance. The NVH with the new mount is pretty intense. It had 80 miles on it when I put it in and I drove it for maybe 15 tonight. The manufacturer states the break in period is 1000-1500 miles. Not sure I can be that patient with it. We'll see. There is often a trade off between comfort and performance. A little more comfort is one of the reasons I bought a Civic to begin with, this mod may prove to be a bit much for what I am looking for.
I was thinking of getting it, does it make a big difference?

Warp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic ex 2017
Country flag
When i put into reverse dosent have display. anybody experience this

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170801_190420

jm33561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda CR-V EX
Country flag
Got some new car wash goodies. Chemical guys foam blaster kit and some microfiber clothes. Amazon has good pricing and if you're in no hurry do subscribe and save to save another 15%.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170803_210123

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback sport
Got some new car wash goodies. Chemical guys foam blaster kit and some microfiber clothes. Amazon has good pricing and if you're in no hurry do subscribe and save to save another 15%.

20170803_210123.jpg
You just missed their July sale, they had alot of great deals

you could also subscribe to save and then after u can cancel the subscription if u don't want it no more

jm33561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda CR-V EX
Country flag
You just missed their July sale, they had alot of great deals

you could also subscribe to save and then after u can cancel the subscription if u don't want it no more
That's what I do with a ton of stuff on Amazon now if I don't need it right away.

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

20170803_210123.jpg
So is it cheaper with amazon than directly with their website? I've been watching their videos and I see they have good stuff, they're on my list for my next shopping spree.

Status
Not open for further replies.