First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just ordered this License plate, long overdue.

Share%20the%20Road.jpg
I'm not a road cyclist, I mountain bike, but I do not understand why anybody would want to ride their bicycle on a surface where 4,000+lb steel monsters run around at 60+mph.

If you can't obey speed limits and driving laws... stay off the road. You're endangering yourself and everybody around you.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm not a road cyclist, I mountain bike, but I do not understand why anybody would want to ride their bicycle on a surface where 4,000+lb steel monsters run around at 60+mph.

If you can't obey speed limits and driving laws... stay off the road. You're endangering yourself and everybody around you.
I don't think a bicycle will have a hard time obeying the speed limits LMAO

Snoopyslr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2016 Ford F-150, 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
lol! the way you worded it sounded as if you were bashing people who bike to work
I'm saying if you're on a bike doing 15mph on a road with a 55mph speed limit, you should not be riding there. I can't ride a dirt bike or 4-wheeler on the road without being pulled over, why should pedal bikes be allowed.

There are some riders who are courteous to drivers and don't hinder traffic. I'm talking about the morons who ride in the middle of the lane, stop at traffic lights in the middle of the lane, and force traffic to go into on-coming lanes to go around them.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm saying if you're on a bike doing 15mph on a road with a 55mph speed limit, you should not be riding there. I can't ride a dirt bike or 4-wheeler on the road without being pulled over, why should pedal bikes be allowed.

There are some riders who are courteous to drivers and don't hinder traffic. I'm talking about the morons who ride in the middle of the lane, stop at traffic lights in the middle of the lane, and force traffic to go into on-coming lanes to go around them.
Strangely enough, they let people ride dirt bikes and 4 wheelers on the road here as long as they have lights and a plate. I was like WTF?

duraz0rz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring - Sonic Grey
Country flag

Cyclists are generally obeying the law when they're on the road. It's actually illegal for bike to be on the sidewalk in most states since they're considered vehicles. And not that I'm disagreeing with you, a lot of cyclists ride on roads where the speed limits are much lower (25-35mph through the city, for example). I personally wouldn't ride on a road where the speed limit is 45mph+, but there are people that do because those stretches of road let them get the mileage they want to get in.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Maybe he can do 60mph on a bike.
calves.jpg
I have a complex now. lol. wth, what would posses you to post such. lol. What is this, The Running Man, it's a civic car forum. lol. (it wouldn't have been so bad if they weren't oiled up, LOL)

edit: I was joking, I am trying to get huge calves for power needs. (balling)

Last edited:

Coneynew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan, 2009 VW Tiguan SEL, 1985 Ford F350 XLT Lariet, 1997 Ford Taurus SHO clone
Vehicle Showcase
Man,I'm headed to Martin Honda Monday myself. Got a service appointment with Rob Nichols. Gotta drop it off for the day :(
Good luck! MY appt was at 8:45am. They finished at 11am. I just had the body side mouldings and 2 rear trunk hooks installed :( I could not believe how busy they were!

Coneynew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan, 2009 VW Tiguan SEL, 1985 Ford F350 XLT Lariet, 1997 Ford Taurus SHO clone
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got the Body Side Mouldings, and (2) Cargo Hooks installed after 350 miles..... Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! bsm1 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! bsm2 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! cargohooks

Coneynew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You would do that!? That's really awesome! Ive been scouring the internet and cannot find them. Thanks
Hello. Got back from the dealer a couple of hrs ago. They gave me (2) new Blue Honda Logo key chains. The Honda logo is only on 1 side. The other side is the dealer info / address. Do you still want these?
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! kc
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.