First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Well... I went to the store today, parked in the farthest corner of the parking garage, and with my luck... someone hit and ran.

[ATT,ACH]45631[/ATTACH]

[ATT,ACH]45632[/ATTACH]

I guess its time for a new bumper and probably the trunk too since it is scratched up.
This is hogwash an balderdash. I hit my plastic trashcan backing out and I was squeamish to even look for the rest of the day. This would break me. Srsly.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Well... I went to the store today, parked in the farthest corner of the parking garage, and with my luck... someone hit and ran.

IMAG1207.jpg

IMAG1212.jpg

I guess its time for a new bumper and probably the trunk too since it is scratched up.
That's NY for you.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport

IMAG1207.jpg

IMAG1212.jpg

Sorry this happened to you, I am so worried this is going to happen to me at some point. I just ordered a dash cam and plan on hardwiring it so it can record any movement near my car when it is parked. After seeing all the hit and runs on this forum I might want to invest in a rear cam as well.

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bet they don't care
I can't say anything about honda but Chrysler cares,my friend bought a dodge caravan recently and gave hime a bunch of issues that everytime he went to the deal they would give him a hard time not to fix them, there was specially an issue with the AC, a persisting problem that was concening him the most, he went to the dealer many times to get it fixed and they said it was fixed but they didn't at the end they told him that's how the car was designed, so basically the problem was not a problem but a "feature" :doh:

He filled out the css survey and about a week later he received a call, he explained everything over the phone, then 3 days later another call from someone that told him to go to the dealer and call him once he was there, he did then pass the phone to the "feature inventor" and I guess he explained him how to fix it because after no more AC problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.