First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
A few hours of work and loads of patience: red pinstriping/detailing reminiscent of the CTR.
IMG_8073.JPG
I got a LX without an underbody spoiler (picture on left (avatar)), do I really have a spot for one like that? I got a PMM, what color pinstripe is that and what are your top 5 colors for PMM hatches?
Sponsored

rackz30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 exl
Ran some LED's throughout the car for some mood lighting. Decided against the factory kit. Got this whole setup for under $100. Also they connect to a remote and can change colors, dim/brighten, flicker/fade.

IMG_5128.JPG

IMG_5131.JPG
link please.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today I installed blue rings over the climate control knobs and a Mugen blue ring over the start engine button. Also I know is not technically a mod to the car directly but I finally go other apps to work with carplay, like waze, whatsapp, youtube, and others. and youtube was just for kicks and giggles I'm not going to be actually watching videos while driving on the highway.
...or am I?:hmm:

Photo Jul 01, 5 40 33 PM.jpg
Photo Jul 01, 5 40 43 PM.jpg
I got those rings in gold and they were awesome,then one day after about a week or so, they just started spining on the knobs and fit very loosely. I had to take them off. The only possible thing I can think of is that the heat did something to them.

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got those rings in gold and they were awesome,then one day after about a week or so, they just started spining on the knobs and fit very loosely. I had to take them off. The only possible thing I can think of is that the heat did something to them.
I received 1 that was too tight and 1 too loose, I weote the sellee he explained to me that the manufacturer doesn't really have an "exact fit" and sometimes the ridges insised will be either to short or too long, so he sent me another pair, and I got the same 1 too tight 1 too loose but he sent me some double sided tape along and told me to use the ones are were too loose and add tape at the bottom, voila problem solved.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Teflon tape would do the trick

jm33561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda CR-V EX
Country flag
Changed out my steering wheel to the leather SI one. Much better than the vinyl wheel that came stock in the EX-T. Pretty easy swap once you get the 10mm hex bolt out.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170701_215931
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170701_213311

GHoSTyaiRo

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type-R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Changed out my steering wheel to the leather SI one. Much better than the vinyl wheel that came stock in the EX-T. Pretty easy swap once you get the 10mm hex bolt out.

20170701_215931.jpg
20170701_213311.jpg
That picture reminds me when I got my airbag stolen :(

jm33561

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T, 2017 Honda CR-V EX
Country flag
Hey man,

how much did it cost you to do the swap?
About $60, i bought a type r wheel for another guy on a Facebook group and he sent me his SI wheel. Did the install myself.

The leather wrapped wheel is usually $90ish new from part stores.

fiend busa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
How do you get Youtube :eek:

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I took her for a wax + wash today. What's funny is that the detailing department took my key fob out and they snuck it onto my windshield wipers without telling me. So after everything was done, I got in the car and drove it about 15 miles to work and when I was turning the car off I couldn't find the fob. I spent 30 minutes looking for the damn fob and I found it on the windshield wipers. Pissed off, I called the manager and complained about their disregard of informing the customers where they put the key because my fob could have flown away on the highway.

But uh...here it is!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_4599.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_4610.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_4607.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_4559.JPG

haztorks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 MSM EX-T
Hikari LED low beams. Matches the DRLs almost perfectly.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! hikari

Status
Not open for further replies.