Ktuner tuned X2 CivicX.
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT,2017 Sport Hatchback09 Fit
Vehicle Showcase
Washed both my Hatchback Sport and EXT.Put Weathertech mats in the Hatchback.Finaly received my Carbon Fiber grill overlay.It will go on the EXT.
Sponsored

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
I really like it in the flesh.

ShuJam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I can't decide if I love or hate that color, I keep going back and forth. It's definitely different.
I get a lot of compliments on the colour. It looks much better in the sunlight than in a dimly lit garage! I have yet to see another Civic in this colour, as in Canada, it's only available on the Sport Touring trim. A guy at work who drives a BMW (you know, famous for charging you over $1000 for any colour other than flat white or flat black), asked how much extra I had to pay for that colour. :p

In Canada, usually our selection of available colours is very conservative. I look out at the parking lot from the 4th floor at work, and almost everybody has a white, black, graphite gray, or silver car. There will be the occasional blue or red car in the lot.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
I get a lot of compliments on the colour. It looks much better in the sunlight than in a dimly lit garage! I have yet to see another Civic in this colour, as in Canada, it's only available on the Sport Touring trim. A guy at work who drives a BMW (you know, famous for charging you over $1000 for any colour other than flat white or flat black), asked how much extra I had to pay for that colour. :p

In Canada, usually our selection of available colours is very conservative. I look out at the parking lot from the 4th floor at work, and almost everybody has a white, black, graphite gray, or silver car. There will be the occasional blue or red car in the lot.
Yeah, I've seen one around, it's a very different color for sure. I hate monotone colors, gray, black, silver, white. I like green's and blues. This is my second blue civic and I like the Aegean blue more than the ink pearl from my last one.

AIBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
windows have finally been tinted, car has been washed, and now I have a windshield shade thing that has made a huge difference in how hot the interior is.
it's been 110°F for the past week so this stuff is definitely necessary if you don't wanna fry in the summer.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170625_142125

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! vwoom

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170625_142207

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
windows have finally been tinted, car has been washed, and now I have a windshield shade thing that has made a huge difference in how hot the interior is.
it's been 110°F for the past week so this stuff is definitely necessary if you don't wanna fry in the summer.

20170625_142125.jpg

vwoom.jpg

20170625_142207.jpg
what brand window shade is that? The fit looks perfect

xjoshuax89

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 CR-V SE, '16 Civic EX, '17 Civic HB ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Went for a nice drive on the Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National Park.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170625_093113

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170625_093103

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
it's the covercraft UVS100 sunscreen in silver, it's a pretty close fit and super sturdy too. my only gripe is that it's huge lol
The one im using now doesn't cover my bottom portion of the dash so hopefully this will do it.

mjdecker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Si Sedan, '23 Subaru BRZ Limited
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Picked up a two sets of iJDMTOY amber LEDs for the front and rear and LEDs for the backup lights. Rear turn signal and backup lights went in without issues. Front was a bit of a pain to get the drivers side in but I cannot get my hand in there to even remove the passenger's side turn signal. Also not a huge fan how the iJDMTOY LEDs don't snap in and don't feel secure in the socket. Tried searching the forums and YouTube but haven't found anything.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! TurnLEDs

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! BackupLEDs

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped my Touring at the dealer today. The car is on the parking lot of the dealer and it is dead. This is the third occurrence and I might be pursuing lemon law. Now currently driving my old '15 EX Coupe. :mad:

Holtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Ran some LED's throughout the car for some mood lighting. Decided against the factory kit. Got this whole setup for under $100. Also they connect to a remote and can change colors, dim/brighten, flicker/fade.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_5128.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_5131.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.