dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I quote "No Drilling required,direct bolt-on" ....Not direct glue on
im not sure what Im missing but you cant bolt thesetype r wings in factory bolt holes that dont exist. These wings attach at the side of the trunks, not where the existing lip spoiler is. There is no way "No drilling required, direct bolt-on" works unless you had this specific stock spoiler and even then any of the knock off ebay wings, and even my Seibon Carbon wing, does not attach to the trunk where the stock spoiler goes. These Ebay/Amazon sellers are full of crap and should not be encouraging 3m double stick installs for these wings.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! stock spoiler.JPG

humblebeast07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Polished Metal Sport 6spd
Country flag
uh like 99% of these civics dont come with a stock spoiler. The lip spoiler doesnt have holes where these wings go.

EDIT: and the instructions never say anything about bolting it down now that I read them. Only mentions cleaning the trunk surface and using the tape.
im not sure what Im missing but you cant bolt thesetype r wings in factory bolt holes that dont exist. These wings attach at the side of the trunks, not where the existing lip spoiler is. There is no way "No drilling required, direct bolt-on" works unless you had this specific stock spoiler and even then any of the knock off ebay wings, and even my Seibon Carbon wing, does not attach to the trunk where the stock spoiler goes. These Ebay/Amazon sellers are full of crap and should not be encouraging 3m double stick installs for these wings.

stock spoiler.JPG

I was referring to your statement..."EDIT: and the instructions never say anything about bolting it down now that I read them. Only mentions cleaning the trunk surface and using the tape.[/QUOTE]" .....No it states "No drilling required, direct bolt-on" ......Not to say it wasnt full of shit BUT your claim was it didnt state anything about bolting it down. Anyway lesson is nobody buy a spoiler that says just glue it on

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was referring to your statement..."EDIT: and the instructions never say anything about bolting it down now that I read them. Only mentions cleaning the trunk surface and using the tape.
" .....No it states "No drilling required, direct bolt-on" ......Not to say it wasnt full of shit BUT your claim was it didnt state anything about bolting it down. Anyway lesson is nobody buy a spoiler that says just glue it on[/QUOTE]
ah gotcha!, those are all bs for sure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LSM EX-T
Country flag
Added some TredWear Racing Letters to the tires to make them pop a bit more and match the paint.

IMG_1152.JPG
Where did you purchase your brake caliper covers?
Could you maybe take a pic of your car from a far so I could see the calipers with the overall car

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So far I dont see anything wrong with this dash kit. Is there a color or texture mismatch or fitment issue?
My only complaint is how far the radio sits back. Not really a big deal. Very glad I decided to go ahead and install my 4100NEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.