What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasai808

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Yeah, the all black was looking a little Mad Max for me. The chrome H matches with the headlights I think.

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Decided to redo the front to clean up some areas I didn't like and decided to keep the "H" chrome to break up the black. Yes or no on chrome "H"?
You can't go wrong with a little bit of chrome! If you make everything black and red then any chrome (headlights or fog lights) will almost look out of place. I usually try to find a combination of 3 colors I like on my vehicles and change things here and there to make it my own. Yours looks good!

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks bro!
I was really close to buying a black ST hatch but since they decided to black out all the trim pieces I changed my mind to go with WOP. At least if you ever sell the car, the chrome accents will either appeal to more people or at least not deter them away some some people's mods.

Gerardwats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 Touring
I was really close to buying a black ST hatch but since they decided to black out all the trim pieces I changed my mind to go with WOP. At least if you ever sell the car, the chrome accents will either appeal to more people or at least not deter them away some some people's mods.
Can't go wrong with the WOP. I was debating to get that color and contrasting it with black accents but went with the black crystal pearl. Black is a pain to keep clean but when waxed you can't beat it.

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
Started researching my next car yesterday. Narrowed it down to 3 cars. Just need to save up for 3 years.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.