What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport, Sonic Pearl, CVT, 20% Tint all around, Aftermarket HID 6k kit
Country flag

mPlasticDesign

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BRZ, 2011bmwM3, 2011 1M Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You may have already answered this, but how much did the install cost? What would I need to search for if I wanted to locate a place down south to do the install?
I paid 3hrs at $125/rh shop rate here in CA. Some will say I overpaid by $100-150 but I'm not letting some tuner shop run by a pimply faced teenager fuck with my car. So I go to any big chain tire/brake/etc. auto centers that are fully insured for this type of work.

syncro87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic sedan EX-T, '18 Prius Two, '09 Scion xB, '88 R100RT
Country flag
Installed OE splash guards on my hatch. Whoever designed the attachment method and fragile paper template needs to be slapped.

drewsryd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
How secure do you think it will be as I go through carwashes and stuff. You think ill be good?
No idea...I haven't installed mine yet.
I'm actually waiting till it gets a little warmer so that I know the adhesive is going to work.
Taking the advise of another poster on the idea of added 3m tape;)

mb411

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport, Sonic Pearl, CVT, 20% Tint all around, Aftermarket HID 6k kit
Country flag
I'm actually waiting till it gets a little warmer so that I know the adhesive is going to work.
Mine doesn't seem as bright as the others I've seen on here. I guess I may not put it on bc I don't want it to look weird. Ugh...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! not bright

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got Lara ready for tomorrow's AutoX test and tune. New aFe air filter, tires checked and cleaned out.

Draken187

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 accord ex-l sedan, 2016 accord sport sedan, 2006 civic type r (in spain) and 2017 civic sedan ex-t w/manual transmission
Country flag
How secure do you think it will be as I go through carwashes and stuff. You think ill be good?
Ur civic letters are on there with double sided tape.. Current decklid spoiler is not but past ones have been... Its all in the quality ofbthe tape and making sure the area is clean... It will never come off unless forced to do so

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After you remove the original emblems make sure to clean the area so there's no dirt and whatnot before sticking on the JDM emblems so it adheres properly. I suggest waiting 24 hours before you go into carwashes. I've been through a car wash about 4 times and manually cleaned my car 2 times in total so far. The tape is strong so don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.