What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amalgamate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Found out that some idiot dented my passenger side door and chipped some of my paint last night!!!!! :banghead::cry:
Ouuuch. Standard pdr is going to have a tough time with that....looks like a pricey repair potentially. People are jerks sometimes.
Sponsored

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ouuuch. Standard pdr is going to have a tough time with that....looks like a pricey repair potentially. People are jerks sometimes.
looks worst in pictures than in person but defiantly not a good way to start off the day

from what I can tell it was some drunk person on a bike that lost his balances and crashed into the door since there was this shoe print on the bottom of the other door. looks like he landed with his elbow knee and handlebar

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
looks worst in pictures than in person but defiantly not a good way to start off the day

from what I can tell it was some drunk person on a bike that lost his balances and crashed into the door since there was this shoe print on the bottom of the other door. looks like he landed with his elbow knee and handlebar
Oh wow that sucks :(

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag

H_P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Si
Shit happens I guess no use in getting too worked up over it.
I'm shopping around for a good pdr guy. Still don't know if I should fix it or tint the car then fix it :/
Damn sorry to see. That will be a tough one for PDR to take out. The flatter the surface that the dent is in, the easier a repair is. Probably little difference when you get tint done (before or after fix), but maybe wait until after since the car might be in a body shop and out of your possession for the repair, so tint could possibly get scratched by people working on the car especially if they have to work around the window or remove the interior door panel to work on the dent.

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got winter tires installed today (Michelin X-Ice XI3) on steel rims and threw on some wheel covers. Here's how they look.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20151218_131858 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_20151218_131817

civicryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus ST . 2015 Honda CRV EX
I got winter tires installed today (Michelin X-Ice XI3) on steel rims and threw on some wheel covers. Here's how they look.
IMG_20151218_131858.jpg IMG_20151218_131817.jpg
looks good to me. and you should have some nice tracton in the snow now.

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
looks good to me. and you should have some nice tracton in the snow now.
Thanks. Now I'm in that weird situation where I don't want it snow since that would mean shoveling, bad road conditions, sand and salt. But I kinda want the investment in winter tires to pay off. Kind of like when I bought a backup generator.

PRak_CivX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXL
Got 15% tint all around and a 12in Kenwood with a active line converter to tap of the rear speakers. Sounds like whole a different system now :)
Nice! Hard to tell, but it doesn't look like you plan on ever putting a suitcase in the trunk. I am trying to figure out what kind of sub to put in my EXL. Would you be willing to post more details and pics of your sub, how it's tapped into the rear speakers and how much space it took? I have been toying with the idea of just putting a compact powered sub under the passenger seat or maybe just a tube in the trunk to save on space.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Today I got my windows and moon roof tinted, and had a clear wrap put on 1/3 of the hood and also on the head lights.
I'll eventually clear wrap more of the front, but I did what I could afford for now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.