Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernEX-T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
fake carbon fiber makes baby jesus cry....but then again...so do my winter wheel covers.
Meh, the parts weigh nothing so it doesn't really matter. Wrapping a hood in cf makes baby Jesus cry!! :cry:

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Last edited:

Hondadude88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
What did I do to my Civic today? Tried trading it in, knowing I was upside down. What a dealer will give you for a car that is one year old and decent miles is ridiculous. I know cars depreciate really fast within the first three years, but this was a disgrace. Guess Im stuck with her.

stak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Today I was able to get a blow off valve and rear motor mount installed. The BOV is f'n sweet, the motor mount.... a little disappointing right now but hopefully that will get better.

tsupersonic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback EX-L, '17 Forester XT
Country flag
What did I do to my Civic today? Tried trading it in, knowing I was upside down. What a dealer will give you for a car that is one year old and decent miles is ridiculous. I know cars depreciate really fast within the first three years, but this was a disgrace. Guess Im stuck with her.
Out of curiosity, why are you wanting to trade it in, and for what car? Any new car will depreciate, so it's not worth it to get rid of it in the first couple of years.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today I was able to get a blow off valve and rear motor mount installed. The BOV is f'n sweet, the motor mount.... a little disappointing right now but hopefully that will get better.
Whats wrong with the motor mount? Engine vibrations to harsh?

joserevelo

J Revelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Vehicle Showcase
vids man........
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.