Status
Not open for further replies.

Alejoviejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Cadillac CTS, 2017 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Took the car to the dealer today to get the subwoofer rattle fixed, got it back. Tested it with the sound file someone uploaded on solve thread, still not fixed.
I tested my old car and a family members car which both have excellent loud speaker systems and they were fine, the cars rattled but the speakers were fine. Just to make sure I'm not crazy
Called the dealer back they said that it's supposed to do that, and that I changed some BS, pushed a botten garbage I don't know, even though I did it on the default settings. Taking it back Saturday

saiyan1485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX Sedan Manual
Come again? Do you mean you have to buy aftermarket parts to get it working with the back up camera and steering wheel controls? Sorry, I don't quite get it. Thanks.
Yes theres a few other parts you have to buy like the double din and special cables to use your stock controls other than that you're golden.

WildStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2017 Touring; Passat Variant 2016; Honda CR-V
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious Can you elaborate on what parts did you buy to make all controls work in the original setup?

Yes theres a few other parts you have to buy like the double din and special cables to use your stock controls other than that you're golden.

aaronarf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Tacoma, 16' Civic Touring
Country flag
I figure this is a pretty active thread...anyone looking for factory Civic badging / touring emblem. I pulled them off my civic when it was new.

Free (you pay shipping ~$3) I am going to toss them if no one wants em.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20161223_183237
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.