Status
Not open for further replies.

BurgundyK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FC 1.5 Turbo (Touring)
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, can you tell me is this signal sight replacement or just a cover?
Hi, it comes standard on the Civic X in Singapore, although the bulb still shines orange. You can replace it with covers/bulbs from various places online.. sorry I don't have a ready link.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
I sold mine today, NO buyers remorse this time. VERY Happy with the new car, no more shoveling for me! Brand new 2016 Honda CRV EXL
I LOVE my dealership! Lundgren Honda, in Auburn MA, best Honda dealership anywhere! :love: Added bonus, my insurance went DOWN $289.00 a year, it only costs me $685.00 a year for the CRV :)

15589965_10210974788627128_1678243732172478377_n.jpg
That's crazy i remember first talking to you about this time last year when you got yours. I have had thoughts about trading mine in for something else i really have always wanted a Subaru but i am not sure i want to deal with their AWD hassles. I also want my next car to be faster so i may just ride out the civic for a few more years before i jump into the Chevy SS. I wish you the best of luck with the new baby though.

RedTouringMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rallye Red Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
That's crazy i remember first talking to you about this time last year when you got yours. I have had thoughts about trading mine in for something else i really have always wanted a Subaru but i am not sure i want to deal with their AWD hassles. I also want my next car to be faster so i may just ride out the civic for a few more years before i jump into the Chevy SS. I wish you the best of luck with the new baby though.
maybe you should check out the 2017 CRV, she looks bad ass and has a turbo! I had my Civic 1 year and 5 days. I loved it, but I love not shoveling snow more!

Mannyp93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Civic EX, 2016 Civic EX
maybe you should check out the 2017 CRV, she looks bad ass and has a turbo! I had my Civic 1 year and 5 days. I loved it, but I love not shoveling snow more!
Yeah we don't deal with as much snow down here in Central Jersey i also have my older civic which is the primary now that the roads have been salted etc. The 2016 will probably never see snow other than in the driveway. I guess alot of it has to do with our circumstances. Between all your 1st year headaches and the snow i deff think you made the proper decision. The center console has started to creak on mine and it's driving me nuts.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.