Status
Not open for further replies.

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
Questions, reverse camera work? microphone? steeling wheel controls?
nice setup, I've been considering the same thing
and we both have red sport hatches!
Id like to know as well! most notably, do you need to install and use the aftermarket mic or can you integrate the built in honda mic to use with the head unit?

nickyd

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic touring
Country flag
:( Today I left my destroyed front lip on the side of I95.... a rouge blown trailer tire came out of nowhere in front of me. Heard the thump then heard the dragging. By the time I got across all 5 lanes the dragging lip was toast. It was a great lip pre springs but the new one on order will have better clearance. Ughhh. Fuggit. Still gonna black out the rest of chrome tomorrow.

ediblebirch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 FK7 ST
Country flag
:( Today I left my destroyed front lip on the side of I95.... a rouge blown trailer tire came out of nowhere in front of me. Heard the thump then heard the dragging. By the time I got across all 5 lanes the dragging lip was toast. It was a great lip pre springs but the new one on order will have better clearance. Ughhh. Fuggit. Still gonna black out the rest of chrome tomorrow.
You managed to get a good look at it, but just decided to just leave it there?..

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How was the fitment on those? I was reading some of the reviews on Amazon and decided to hold off for now.
The glove box is useless, as are the primary cup holders, the others fit really well.

The front door pockets could use some double-sided tape because the contour makes the silicone spring up. Also the rear cup holder as well because it falls out when you stow the arm rest.

Space Lord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Technically on Saturday but I've been busy. Dynamated the trunk and installed dual Rockford Fosgate subs Prime R1-2x10 and RF500x1d to go along with my P600.4. Still have a bunch of trunk space and spare tire. It sounds great, almost too much bass! Just waiting to install the grilles
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170812_140330 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170814_200230 Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170814_200038

lemueljedc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Installed D2 Pro Spec Springs! 2.0 drop front and rear! Very low! Haha will need some Konis or Tokicos in next 6mths! Lol

IMG_20170814_135525.jpg

IMG_20170814_135618.jpg

Nice!! how's the ride overall? and are there any scrubbing on the inside when turning or hitting some bumps?

Hmoobgreen

First Name
Samson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic hatchback sport
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_9252.JPG
Went to wash my GF car today, guess my car got jealous and washed its interior trunk with the soap as I drove home

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Looks good!
Reminds me of the early Batmobile

[ATTA,CH=full]6,2309[/ATTACH]
it's almost like a de-Honda-fication process everyone is going thru here. Who can make it domestic and most un-Honda like.

TxSi

H Badge Faithful
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex HB FK7
Nice!! how's the ride overall? and are there any scrubbing on the inside when turning or hitting some bumps?
Honestly it rides great! No scrubbing at all. Im sure strut life will be compromised though lol.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Questions, reverse camera work? microphone? steeling wheel controls?
nice setup, I've been considering the same thing
and we both have red sport hatches!
Reverse camera works, microphone the radio comes with one but the Honda microphone won't work, the steering wheel controls are supposed to work with a harness supplied to my by Crutchfield but im struggling to get it to work correctly right now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.