Status
Not open for further replies.

Molatte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Finally said goodbye to her as I traded her in for an Accord Touring Coupe (V6). However, she managed to get a LOT of attention from the salesman at the dealer as she still had the Type R steering wheel, black hatch grill + Red JBM + Clear Sidemarkers when I traded her in and she maintained a full estimate that I got from KBB.

Definitely will miss brake hold + auto-lock feature the most but that Turbo and CVT can say goodbye though.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Finally received my trunk tray.
image.jpeg

I haven't put anything in my hatch or trunk or boot as the UK peeps call it but this is an impressive look.

10thDave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Gave the car a wash since there was no rain in the forecast and added the 10th gen club decal... then it decided to rain out of nowhere for a whole 5 minutes.... every damn time, the skies could be completely clear and when I wash the car it always rains.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_1286.JPG

Shamobile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX
Ink
Gave the car a wash since there was no rain in the forecast and added the 10th gen club decal... then it decided to rain out of nowhere for a whole 5 minutes.... every damn time, the skies could be completely clear and when I wash the car it always rains.

IMG_1286.JPG
Where did you get that decal?

Aiirik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 honda civic hatchback sport WOP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! lower

I previously had Chameleon Yellow/Green fog light tint wrap (see my garage for pictures) but decided to switch them out for a simple Yellow tint. Even though the tint was disappointing in quality, it turned out alright. It does have a slight "Orange peel" effect to it if you get really close to it. from a foot away its not noticeable.

Looking at possibly switching out my fog lights. any one have recommendations for LED's? i was looking at the colour change ones which seem cool.. if anyone has those (3000k-6000k) let me know how they are.

Edit: clarifications
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.