First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Hello. Got back from the dealer a couple of hrs ago. They gave me (2) new Blue Honda Logo key chains. The Honda logo is only on 1 side. The other side is the dealer info / address. Do you still want these?
kc.jpg
Can you can send me a spare, please.
Sponsored

MagicMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Coupe 2002 Mercury Cougar V6
Country flag
Ride safe everyone...

(Guy's facing felony charges)
I hope you mean the bicyclist and not the driver. Complete disregard for the rules of the road on a bike. If you're going to ride your bike on a shared road with cars you better be sticking to the rules like white on rice. Not to mention riding on a 2-lane winding road with no shoulders and no bike lane......what a recipe for disaster.

And then to break the law by riding 2 abreast in the lane. 100% bicyclist at fault. He was damn near on the centerline, wearing dark clothing and no lights/reflectors. There should be no surprise this happened.

I was actually behind a car that hit a bicyclist about a month ago. There were about 20 of them taking up the entire right lane, so much so that one of them crossed into our lane and the car in front of me hit him pretty hard. A couple of the bicyclists start getting irate with the driver, until the other 15 bikers came to her defense and lambasted the cyclist who cut in front of her. Obviously she wasn't at fault when the cops were said and done, and he'll be paying for the damages to her vehicle (as well as his body).

I know it sounds like I'm digging at all bikers, but that's not the case. Just follow the damn rules to a "T" and there should be a much lessened risk. I don't care who is truly at fault - if it's between a bike and a car, the car will win everytime.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
speaking of riding safe, took on a 9th gen SI coupe today, 3 pulls from 30 to 40, we were neck and neck every time. I'm ktuner VITtuned not finalized and stock Ext sedan, he was intake, exhaust untuned. twas fun

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I hope you mean the bicyclist and not the driver. Complete disregard for the rules of the road on a bike. If you're going to ride your bike on a shared road with cars you better be sticking to the rules like white on rice. Not to mention riding on a 2-lane winding road with no shoulders and no bike lane......what a recipe for disaster.

And then to break the law by riding 2 abreast in the lane. 100% bicyclist at fault. He was damn near on the centerline, wearing dark clothing and no lights/reflectors. There should be no surprise this happened.

I was actually behind a car that hit a bicyclist about a month ago. There were about 20 of them taking up the entire right lane, so much so that one of them crossed into our lane and the car in front of me hit him pretty hard. A couple of the bicyclists start getting irate with the driver, until the other 15 bikers came to her defense and lambasted the cyclist who cut in front of her. Obviously she wasn't at fault when the cops were said and done, and he'll be paying for the damages to her vehicle (as well as his body).

I know it sounds like I'm digging at all bikers, but that's not the case. Just follow the damn rules to a "T" and there should be a much lessened risk. I don't care who is truly at fault - if it's between a bike and a car, the car will win everytime.
I'm on neither side. I don't agree with the bikers riding two abreast. I don't agree with the Volvo driver hitting the cyclist, injuring him, then acting like nothing happened.

MagicMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring Coupe 2002 Mercury Cougar V6
Country flag
I'm on neither side. I don't agree with the bikers riding two abreast. I don't agree with the Volvo driver hitting the cyclist, injuring him, then acting like nothing happened.
I didn't watch long enough to see what the driver did afterwards (once the replay started I closed it). Watching it again it doesn't show conclusively what happened after the collision, except that it doesn't look like they tried to stop too suddenly. So yes I agree if they didn't stop or show concern that's not right.

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If the driver had stopped after hitting him then he wouldn't be screwed. But since he hit and ran he's prob going to jail.

Billy4202

Banned
Banned
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 BNP Touring, '07 Mercury Milan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seriously, wtf riding two wide in the lane taking up the entire driving lane? Maybe the guy learned a lesson about not being a d-bag.
it's called lane control, it's a defensive technique so people don't think they can pass on a curve.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
it's called lane control, it's a defensive technique so people don't think they can pass on a curve.
It would cause such a ridiculous amount of road rage in me I'd be damn tempted to clip him with a mirror. That's just rude and disrespectful of other people on the road. Preventing cars from going over 20mph in a 45mph zone is being an asshole.

Quicksipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' EX-T, 05' LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It would cause such a ridiculous amount of road rage in me I'd be damn tempted to clip him with a mirror. That's just rude and disrespectful of other people on the road. Preventing cars from going over 20mph in a 45mph zone is being an asshole.
smh it's the law, pass when it's safe
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.