theonly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe 1.5T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So far I do feel a difference and it's a tad louder
Sorry it might be a silly question but i see that you have cvt as well..
I am afraid to do anything on my car due to CVT transmisssion...
Sponsored

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30

sidhu2909

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX Sensing
Country flag
In Illinois it is the same thing. If the insurance company tries to get us to go to a specific shop, the state calls it "steering" and it is illegal. We get to choose whichever repair shop we want. Imagine that! Something IL government is good for!
Just learned that in Minnesota we not only have a choice on where to get it repaired but also get the parts replaced with original equipment parts.

"Minnesota - 72A.201 The following acts by an insurer, adjuster, or a self-insured or self-insurance administrator constitute unfair settlement practices: requiring as a condition of payment of a claim that repairs to any damaged vehicle must be made by a particular contractor or repair shop or that parts, other than window glass, must be replaced with parts other than original equipment parts or engaging in any act or practice of intimidation, coercion, threat, incentive, or inducement for or against an insured to use a particular contractor or repair shop."

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Need a car cover for overnight "storage".
I know every damn morning there is always dew on my car, I am thinking of getting one for the winter.

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag
I know every damn morning there is always dew on my car, I am thinking of getting one for the winter.
I did this for a bit since I park outside in Canadian winters but it gets real tedious real fast, especially that time of day.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
I did this for a bit since I park outside in Canadian winters but it gets real tedious real fast, especially that time of day.
that's my concern I don't wanna take 20 minutes to take it off while it's covered in snow lol

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just learned that in Minnesota we not only have a choice on where to get it repaired but also get the parts replaced with original equipment parts.

"Minnesota - 72A.201 The following acts by an insurer, adjuster, or a self-insured or self-insurance administrator constitute unfair settlement practices: requiring as a condition of payment of a claim that repairs to any damaged vehicle must be made by a particular contractor or repair shop or that parts, other than window glass, must be replaced with parts other than original equipment parts or engaging in any act or practice of intimidation, coercion, threat, incentive, or inducement for or against an insured to use a particular contractor or repair shop."
This is the same here in Nevada. MAKE SURE to ask to see receipts and the boxes, because someone may try to screw you, or even just make a mistake. The body shop guy I went to is a friend of mine. The suspension shop sent him an aftermarket piece. Whether or not it was intentional, we don't know, but if he hadn't double-checked that would have been installed!

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
is dat an extension side skirt from aero
Just oem sides skirts that come with the sport. For some reason they look extended in the picture.

Zeffy94

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda3 GT Hatch 6AT, 2018 Honda Civic Type R (traded in)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
5,000 down, many more to go!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0346.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.