What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
Let me know cause I want to do this as well. They get dirty real quick. Want to switch out the Armrests and the center council but the arms are pricey.
They REALLY look the same... I'll be interested to see if they match.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 2017-Honda-Civic-sedan-interior-door-panel
Sponsored

cypress

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Keeping the cloth clean has been a real PITA and I am pretty careful. This is going to be my next mod after I add all the accessories I have stored in my office lol.

I am gonna start with the center console first and then do the arm rest.

NeoDragons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Sedan EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I know, I just don't want to be the Guinea pig and then find out it doesn't work.
welp i ordered the drivers side, so stay tuned

tenshiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring 6MT, 2014 Mitsubishi RVR LE, 2018 Civic Type R #14978
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gotta take mine back to the dealer then. My console lighting strips on the center console (official Honda accessory) don't dim or brighten with that knob. I have the official footwell lighting and it doesn't dim or brighten either with that knob either, though I've read it's supposed to.

Funny you mention that because I tried using the knob to dim this morning and it didn't work :what:

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I decided to try out my coupe's ability to burn rubber.... Looks good, even spinning shifting into second. You can see the gap when I shifted into second.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! 20170616_122535

hydramirage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Added an Audiocontrol LC2i to my new sub and amp setup on my Sport Touring. It fixes the stock head unit's bass rolloff well. I'm very happy with it!

Synomenon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatch
Country flag
Funny you mention that because I tried using the knob to dim this morning and it didn't work :what:
So I brought it in to my dealership this morning and after four hours, they come out and tell me that these illuminated accessories aren't supposed to dim / brighten with the dimmer knob. They are not adjustable.

ericwudi0830

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I decided to try out my coupe's ability to burn rubber.... Looks good, even spinning shifting into second. You can see the gap when I shifted into second.
20170616_122535.jpg
Pretty impressive, waht is that, 15-20 feet?

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pretty impressive, waht is that, 15-20 feet?
Thank you. Actually the angle makes it look smaller, I guesstimate 37.5 to 40 feet. It lasts about 5 parking stalls, and I figure the stalls are 7.5 to 8 feet wide.

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
Thank you. Actually the angle makes it look smaller, I guesstimate 37.5 to 40 feet. It lasts about 5 parking stalls, and I figure the stalls are 7.5 to 8 feet wide.
What's your car note look like. You got another extra garage besides that white one.

UHx0H

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I worked with BuddyClub USA to test fit their short shifter which reduces throw about 30%. Haven't really had a chance to perform a thorough evaluation but so far I can say shifting is smooth and not as stiff as other short shifters I've had in the past. After working with them today, they've verified it will fit 6MT coupes, sedans, and hatchbacks.

Also, BuddyClub is currently looking for a new Si to test fit the short shifter as well, so if any Si owner in SoCal is interested PM me and I'll provide you with the contact info.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0978.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0968.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0971.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0988.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0989.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! IMG_0987.JPG

Priceless_Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback ST 2007 Silverado 2500HD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Added an Audiocontrol LC2i to my new sub and amp setup on my Sport Touring. It fixes the stock head unit's bass rolloff well. I'm very happy with it!
I've got a ST and I've been dying to do something about my sub (or joke of one). Can you post a picture or two of your setup? Also, how hard was it to install the LC2i? I'm still contemplating whether or not to change out some of the speakers first or do something about the sub first.

Last edited:

Froz3nTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Accord Sport 2.0t 6MT
Added the smoked marker light to my Blue Sport tonight, WAY WAY better, the orange stood out so bad.

Gazelle_392

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes S63 Cabriolet
I worked with BuddyClub USA to test fit their short shifter which reduces throw about 30%. Haven't really had a chance to perform a thorough evaluation but so far I can say shifting is smooth and not as stiff as other short shifters I've had in the past. After working with them today, they've verified it will fit 6MT coupes, sedans, and hatchbacks.

Also, BuddyClub is currently looking for a new Si to test fit the short shifter as well, so if any Si owner in SoCal is interested PM me and I'll provide you with the contact info.

IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0968.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0988.JPG
IMG_0989.JPG
IMG_0987.JPG
Great, I would like to have a short shifter too, also if the shift hand can be lower a little bit (cut the top bit??) it will be better. Now your elbow is not on the armrest while you shift gears.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.