Can't hide from the cops in this one!
- May 13, 2016
- Reaction score
- 2016 Civic EX-L Coupe Energy Green!!!
Where can I find different designs, something cute? I decided that I don't want Honda or skulls lol.Nah, I probably won't. I'll just get the non-locking and get the exact design I want. 90 percent of the time my car is either in my garage or in a gated parking lot. And the other 10 percent... well, I just stay away from Wal-Mart parking lots.