What did you do to your Civic today?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjones5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot, 2004 Honda CRV, 2006 Honda Civic
Thank you - I was thinking of the ivory as it looks so sharp but several people said just waht you did. Black or gray for me. Your car is beautiful.
Sponsored

Emina

Threads
Reaction score
Hah that's awesome. The screen size actually makes that usable and legible. I'm so jealous of you guys.

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Black looks really good. Have any of you new owners had people recognize it's the new civic and say something to you?

I have a friend that from my CrossFit box that really likes it, she owns a auto body shop and said she's now thinking about getting one.

She said she couldn't believe its a Civic, she told her boy friend and he couldn't believe she said a Civic!

She's a real car nut!

I caught another girl taking pictures when I came out of Lowes the other day, she was looking around to see if anyone was looking at her.

It was pretty funny.

Apparently chicks dig it too! :nixon:

Miguel

Threads
Reaction score
I took it for its first car wash today! Hand wash only :) Then I find out it might rain in next couple of days... :doh:

hondafan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Ex 2012 Odyssey Lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Found out that my hood or left fender is misalging so I'm going to take it the dealer to have it looked at

jdewd250

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean blue EX hatch has joined my 2016 Civic EX sedan
Country flag
Got the Simoniz Glasscoat applied today!
Looks sweet!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today?! ima

Ultrafrozen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gavnzdad
Black looks really good. Have any of you new owners had people recognize it's the new civic and say something to you?
I had kids in the back of a 9th gen Civic turn and point to the car on hwy 400 on our way down to Toronto Sunday, they looked pretty excited. The valet at the hotel said it was the first new Civic he had parked and really like the leather interior and the look of the dash. I had a young woman in a Nissan Sentra circle me when I was parked at Cabela's in Barrie. She had her phone in hand so she may have been taking pics. One guy parked beside the car at Tim Horton's on my trip back yesterday waiting for me to come out. He was grinning ear to ear when I came out and said he couldn't believe the Civic had a Turbo in it. Canadian Turbos have the Turbo badge ahead of the rear wheels.

What did I do to my Civic today?
I played with the Nav system and found I could see trip history based on date. I took a look at our trip south and it shows where we stopped along the way, pretty cool! I also added two items in the driver interface screen, access to texts and the average speed.

hondo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I picked up a WOP today and saw an MSM on the floor, setting off slight pangs of regret. They were settled once I saw the WOP closer under the light. Both are great colors. I think Honda went with some great color options on the 10th gen.

Ten10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Accord
I picked up a WOP today and saw an MSM on the floor, setting off slight pangs of regret. They were settled once I saw the WOP closer under the light. Both are great colors. I think Honda went with some great color options on the 10th gen.
Congrats! Now that you have it home do you still regret the color choice? Personally I think WOP looks really premium on the new Civic.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.