What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Went driving with my son for the first time since I got my Ktuner -- opened it up a few lot of times ;) :cool: He practiced driving a manual again, did better this time, he was letting off the clutch too fast before.
Sponsored

Hercules Rockefeller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic hatchback
Country flag
Oil change, engine air filter change, rotated tires and installed a hitch so I don't have to put the seats down and put the bike in there anymore when I go riding. Hitch was a PITA but better than paying someone. Had to lower the exhaust, cut heat shields, drill holes for mountina hardware.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Oil change, engine air filter change, rotated tires and installed a hitch so I don't have to put the seats down and put the bike in there anymore when I go riding. Hitch was a PITA but better than paying someone. Had to lower the exhaust, cut heat shields, drill holes for mountina hardware.
Yeah, I've got the oil change/tire rotation thing coming up soon. Just received the crush washer pack from Amazon, so good to go. Did you use the 4 jackstand method or 2?

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Yeah, I've got the oil change/tire rotation thing coming up soon. Just received the crush washer pack from Amazon, so good to go. Did you use the 4 jackstand method or 2?
I did buy a floor jack cross beam at harbor freight you can lift the one side of the car to rotate tires but it has to be a completely flat surface but if you’re going with oil change and rotation I would g with the four jack stands to be safe and easier :)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 78510E04-8D86-4256-BD36-AA9FE5C03582

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
GT I plan of getting silver enkei rpf1s 17Ă—8.5! Ima get them in a couple of months.
JDM, you might’ve heard, but I do renders for folks! Want me to put your desired rims on your car? Just need an HD pic of your newly-lowered ride, and to know what type & color rims you want. ?? LMK!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Still figuring what to do with my front end to give it a sportier look. I have the Modulo splitters and they are cool but I think they'd look better with the full kit (front corner lips, rear lip and side skirts). I just don't want to go that far.

I recently bought a pair of Honda Access style corner splitters from Ikon for $40 and did a rough mock up today. Definitely subtle for sure.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20210404_105007481_HDR-03

Last edited:

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Still figuring what to do with my front end to give it a sportier look. I have the Modulo splitters and they are cool but I think they'd look better with the full kit (front corner lips, rear lip and side skirts). I just don't want to go that far.

I recently bought a pair of Honda Access style corner splitters from Ikon for $40 and did a rough mock up today. Definitely subtle for sure.

IMG_20210404_105007481_HDR-03.jpeg
I like it, looks good...have you installed your aftermarket wheels yet?

Yellow tint on your fog lights maybe would help making it look different...

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've had yellow LaminX on other cars but I always wind up removing it and sticking to clear. Wheels and suspension stuff going on in the next couple weeks.

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hit a new MPG personal record on the Civic, went on a road trip and almost averaged 40mpg. KTuned + PRL Cobra CAI + GReddy exhaust. No Econ mode needed. Mine is a sport hatch and I typically average 29-30 on the freeway.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 02F9524A-CC79-45FB-AE82-1FB6F849F544

Sleeper_FK7

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT FK7
Country flag
Had a big day yesterday. Installed new PRL intercooler with the charge pipes. Took longer than expected but thats because I got the new version or something because no youtube videos had the front attachments for the intercooler and the mount for the cold side pipe with the sensors is new too. Other than that it was pretty easy and I'm confident everything is secure. Also threw on some new side markers and a new car horn. Was tired of listening to that sissy beep every time I locked the car lol. Overall, my car is better than ever and I think I fell in love all over again. Can't wait to keep the mods coming!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_3799

Attachments

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I like those. If you do it, you should get the rear ones too

SI(ck)Civic

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic si
Country flag

Those carbon fog covers are slick. You got a better pic of them??

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Those carbon fog covers are slick. You got a better pic of them??
I don't have a high quality camera to really give you a good look but maybe this pic helps?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20210313_115303795-01-01