What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Nice ride! Very classy...love the tint on your rear lights, we look to do it on mine they also have a clear portion.

i have the same set of side markers on my car and i did tried them with the white LED that came with the kit...thankfully i installed mine at night i found they were way too bright...it was like i had a new set of headlights on the sides of my car, police would've caught to it way fast...

Hopefully maybe your white lights aren't as bright as mine?
i ended up using them in the map lights inside the car and i put back the stock bulb, they look great imo.

Yours look way more orange tho, are those the factory bulb on the 1st pic? or an amber LED of some sort? cause mine def aren't that orange either, kind of in between...maybe it's just the pictures too..
Thanks man! Much appreciated :)

My side markers didnā€™t come with LED bulbs, i had to buy it separate - and i like the result, for me is not too bright at night but i have to admit that they are more visible than stock ones, hopefully will not attract police too much ?

Also pictures changed colors too much - you are right, stock bulbs are not that orange, more like amberā€™ish - I just wanted them to match my headlights, iā€™m more fan of ā€˜cool whiteā€™ color than yellow/amber but thatā€™s personal preference.

These are small LEDs I got for side markers:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B072JLWGQX?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
Sponsored

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
And the weather continues...

Drove home in an ice storm today. Yippee! :drive::doh:

Last edited:

Robot3RK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Ultra Racing Rear Lower Strut Bar for the Hatchback is finally installed! It took a lot of elbow grease or muscle power though! The bolts from the factory are bolted on so tight! Thank you @Unity Performance for delivering this part! This install might not have happened without you guys!
IMG_20210221_153254.jpg

IMG_20210221_153300.jpg
Happy to have helped! Super conspicuous install, nearly zero obstruction when wanting to drop the rear seats so it's a win-win :)

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Waited like 11 months. Finally got my personalized plate.
Now I just need to figure out what to do about the plate holder.. It looks weird without the frame, but I'm still not that big of a fan with the frame.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210222_142023

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally installed the Post 2020 facelift front garnish on my 18, along with the factory LED fog light (not the yellow option one), the fog light is a good deal from Croooober, used from Japan, but when I received it, it was like brand new with no scratch at all. Was able to put the lamin x film on before it's on the car.
Found that the clip suppose to be behind the garnish and the the one holding that black piece next to the fog light are missing, I guess the body shop skipped it back in 2019... So I swing over to the dealer and got some new ones. Install went really smooth.

Picture 2 years ago
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20190119_213606

Picture tonight
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210222_221718

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210222_221732

Today
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG-20210222-WA0000

NonyaBisness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Installed the Morimotto full replacement LED Housings with the Laminx Film from the Retrofit Source for the fog lights over the weekend, also finally installed the Honda Emblem into the grill while i had the bumper off and since several tabs from the bumper that are supposed to hold in the top of the grill had torn when removing the original grill I epoxied those tabs into place and used a metal plate to reinforce the bumper support behind the emblem like this guy did https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/front-grille-coming-apart.3495/page-20#post-625234 I also epoxied a piece of PVC Trim onto the back of the flat top section of the grill so that the PVC block is between that section of the bumper where the dude put the metal plate and the grill so the screws going through the metal plate go into the PVC trim block so the screws pull the pumper and grill together, it would have been very easy for Honda to have simply made that middle area another screw point IMHO, those crappy clips are a design flaw. I still need to aim the fog lights, gotta look up the methodology of pointing fogs, I know how the physical adjustments are made, just gotta learn where to point them basically.

Aside from maintenance, driving and washing/ceramic coating the car, i'm done, no more planned mods, maybe I'll do some small things like LED bulb swaps on the reverse lights or something and eventually replace the rear speakers and sound deaden the rear deck, but those aren't really mods per say, just getting rid of rattle sources, visually no more planned changes and not touching the mechanical's on this car outside of repairs and maintenance if/when it comes up.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210222_151631

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210222_212525

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Oil change done! It had been awhile since Iā€™d touched anything on the car beyond point A to B driving. Poor Civic has taken a back burner to other hobbies lately...
Sponsored