What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Drove from Southern Illinois to Caryville, TN. Left at 6:15 am and arrived at 4:30 pm eastern time. Didn't have time to find a car wash but this here is God's country!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20201218_152517

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20201218_152532

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20201218_152448

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
There's still a chance for us to own that yellow FK8 (in Tomica)lol

It will be available as the First launched edition in February, I'm so going to get them ? (even though the regular one looks identical to the pre facelift I already have)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1608353819143

Raftheninja

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Ex
Country flag
So this happened today pulled up to coffee bean at the same time as this other car I let her go first and then she gives me a ?? I just waved at her order my stuff pull up to the window and she had paid my order she told the cashier I had a nice car and liked my decorations lol ??‍♂ First time this happens to me

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Same here. Got 2' over night, and they haven't even touched the roads yet. Lol.

20201217_110604.jpg
My brother lives in Connecticut and got hit hard to. I don’t miss the snow. Funny seeing the split level in the background ( yellow house) I don’t see any in Florida but there where a lot on Long Island

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
So this happened today pulled up to coffee bean at the same time as this other car I let her go first and then she gives me a ?? I just waved at her order my stuff pull up to the window and she had paid my order she told the cashier I had a nice car and liked my decorations lol ??‍♂ First time this happens to me
Very nice. But when I let someone go ahead of me were I live they’ll give me the finger

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Now let's see some pics of the decorations!

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
My brother lives in Connecticut and got hit hard to. I don’t miss the snow. Funny seeing the split level in the background ( yellow house) I don’t see any in Florida but there where a lot on Long Island
Yeah, they're pretty common up here (I'm a few hours northeast from the NYC and L.I.). It's hard to see, but they also have a 10th Gen Civic. It's an elderly couple, probably in their 70's or so. They got theirs like a week after I got mine. Then their neighbor next to them got a new Passport. #HondaGang lol

As an update to that post....I ended up going into work that day. They finally plowed a single car lane wide path down the street, so I was able to get out. We have state mandated minimums for staffing at work (healthcare) and I didn't want to call in and stick someone from the previous shift.

And on a side note; My Blizzak WS90s were amazing. The hype about good snow tires is real. These are my first set of snow tires and I'm a believer now. When I came home the night before the above pic was taken, before we really got dumped on with snow, there was absolutely no way I would have made it home on my stock Sport tires. But the WS90s handled it with ease.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20201217_000433

vandalSI

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic Si sedan
Country flag
First try at mixing fuel. Calculated for e37 but apparently the station's e85 is closer to e58. Oh well. Sitting at e23 for now. May add more ethanol as i burn up some fuel.
Smells like popcorn though haha.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20201219_085844
Sponsored