What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
the one for the manual transmission? here:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Carbon-Fiber-Shift-Interior-Gear-Cover-Panel-Trim-For-Honda-Civic-10th-2016-2019/164471184904?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2648

you have to be careful the shape is different for the CVT cars...the manual one is harder to find.
Exactly, that's why I asked because I have a manual and there was only like one option that I saw and I just wanted to know which one you got sice you seemed to like it.

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
1K miles (2).jpg

Almost two weeks ago I bought my Platinum White 2020 Sport Sedan, 2.0/6MT. Tonight I hit 1,000 miles. The 120 mile round trip to work sucks, but this car has taken some of the pain out of the commute.

Future upgrades include much of what many of you have already done:
  • Horn upgrade
  • Factory mud guards
  • Tinted windows
  • Chrome delete (including/especially HDMI exhaust)
  • Black Gorilla locking lugnuts
  • Black door handles and mirror caps
  • Smoked side markers
  • Suma side mirrors
  • Acuity parts and Type R shifter upgrades
  • Clay bar and ceramic coat body and wheels
  • Thinking about factory lower door trim in black to accent, but not sure if that would be too busy, or too much?
There are a couple white sedans on here that I am using as role models, like @moistener and @Spider , just to name a couple that stick out in my mind.

Anyone else here from around Fresno? I have seen a handful of Type R's driving around the area.

I don't have any good pics of car yet due to exhaustive work schedule. It's like the other 100,000 white sedans I see every day, LOL.
Very kind of you to say! Looking forward to seeing how you personalize your car with these future mods!

BrandonSmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX 2.0L
Country flag
  1. Wash (Chemical guys bug and tar remover first all over the car, then CG Citrus with pressure washer foam cannon)
  2. Clay (CG heavy clay)
  3. Polish (CG VSS - didn’t work worth a shit at removing any defects)
  4. Wax/sealant (Meguiars Ultimate Liquid)
  5. Wheels/tires (meguiars ultimate wheel cleaner, then waxed; meguiars endurance tire gel)
Not looking too bad for 105,000 miles and being outside all the time. First deep clean in over 4 years, normally just drive through an automatic wash every few months. Claude and Waxed it once 4 years ago. Bugs were glued on and etched paint pretty bad all over bumper and a couple on hood. So many stone chips in the bumper it looks like sandblasting. What I was most impressed with was there were ZERO swirls (probably because I ever wash the damn thing lol), just known scratches.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) E2CA339D-2448-4E46-9F33-18E51AA337A1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 85C179B2-18F7-4B62-9F33-6A10BE287EDB
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) D6056212-ADA5-449D-8B14-2C7074801D44

Last edited:

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
Picked up my Whiteline Lowering Springs and RSB from @Unity Performance with those Black Friday Prices! Nice to meet Humza in person as well to discuss some other parts and the build. Really nice guy and I'm sure I'll be back next time I'm looking for parts!

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Picked up my Whiteline Lowering Springs and RSB from @Unity Performance with those Black Friday Prices! Nice to meet Humza in person as well to discuss some other parts and the build. Really nice guy and I'm sure I'll be back next time I'm looking for parts!
Thank You for coming by! Awesome meeting some CivicX family members, and for sure looking forward to seeing the direction of your build and helping out :)

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Here it is, unboxing some goodies :) Stay tuned, more to come in the near future.
CAPTS have been bz recently & thanks to my buddies helping me out.
mandarin version by my buddy, maybe next will be english with better voice recording.

Last edited:

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Supporting my boy @Lume80 Eric Garrett at Jet's Vinyl today on Cyber Monday. Ordered that LArge Bio Hex Steering wheel overlays! Hit him up for that Cyber Monday deal before it goes away https://www.etsy.com/shop/JetsVinyl
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1606778404668