What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

bdsport

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did an OEM SI sport button swap with my stock sport hatch eco button. Big thank you to @circuit.heart for giving me the idea with his SI Hatchback swap project (which btw is for sale so go buy it it's really well done and is super capable!)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5193.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5196.JPG

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where did you get that banner from? Is there a similar banner? I want to get a banner that will not block the Honda Sensing. Thank you!
Well it's supposed to be this https://saitoworks.com/shop/initial-d-emperor-sunstrip-banner/

But I didn't really feel like paying $24 + international shipping so I just went to my boy instead and he did it for cheaper

You can make any banner work with sensing tbh with how the windshield is curved, just make sure to leave it high enough to where most of the triangle is visible. I used the arrows located on the windshield and placed my banner directly on it and it worked for me

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Installed these window visors the other day. I found these on eBay if any body is interested. Only 6 piece set I count find.
B57144C2-FDC1-4074-8775-41CE7CDEF49E.jpeg
697F06F4-2E17-4A92-9F37-7CC4BE67E5E2.jpeg
DCE077DC-31F1-42FC-866A-3F554729C04B.jpeg
61782CA1-8A4D-491B-A83F-2A3B18F166DA.jpeg
Window visors and chrome delete at the same time. Nice.

Do you have the link?

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
(SRY pic heavy post i'm excited now)
A new trim piece arrived from ebay this one around the manual shifter is tough to find especially here in Canada...it fits extremely well it just slide in under the side ones it's super nice(at least i think it's super nice!) Few more bits and pieces to come but the center console part is now 100% complete to my liking (EDIT: Not true...still missing the red rings to put around the climate control buttons) it has the LED lighting, the rubber mats, plastic-fiber all shiny and ceramic waxed stuff etc. it's...i LOVE it hehe...few extra shots as well to give a feel for the whole thing thus far... lots of upgrades inside already:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20201119_230612_7

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20201119_230600_2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20201119_230702_8

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20201119_230708_8

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20201119_230905_7

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20201119_230918_3

Last edited:

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
Tore apart my center console to install the Type-R Shifter Assembly(2020), Acuity Base Bushings, Centering Spring... I totally forgot to take an after picture, as I was in a rush to put everything back together sadly and I was tearing up the back of my gorilla hands trying to reach the small nooks and crannies to put the wiring clips back where they belong...

Putting everything back together is a lot more difficult than taking it apart. I'm pleased that everything snapped back together without any noticeable slop... Kudos Honda for using quality clips and design.

I took it for a quick spin just to make sure all the gears are working and so far it drives.
I'll report back with my thoughts on the feel of the gates, the overall feeling of the shift assembly and the throws. Here's a pic of the original shift assembly...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) P_20201120_110703_vHDR_Auto

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
these 10th gen Sports wheels are so sexy......cant wait to put them on this summer on the Rdx....ouf....

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) wheels

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) tenor

Can someone help me with finding yellow LED fogs that fit my car? I'm have ZERO luck in finding any that actually fit. I started a thread awhile ago and got some recommendations. I went with these ones first, but my mistake, I didn't clarify which ones of that brand the poster had (he had the same brand, but different model). Those ones didn't fit because the bulb shaft (not sure what it's called) was too wide of a diameter to even fit into my foglight housing. I returned them and then got these ones, from the direct link the poster gave. He has them in his Civic (and I also saw at least one other 10th gen Civic in the Amazon reviews who clearly had no issue installing them). But when I just went to put them in now, I was doing it blind and couldn't seem to get it lined up to lock it in. So I grab a light and squeeze my big head under the bumper enough to see up behind the foglight housing to see what the problem was. The silver ring around the base of the LED, where it shows the hex key adjustment bolt in the Amazon pics, is preventing the bulb from seating into the housing. It can't be removed or anything.

What the hell's going on with my car? Lol. I see 10th gen Civics in the reviews of both products, yet neither fit my foglight housing. Do I have some sort of unicorn foglight housings that no one else has? Everything is stock from the factory.

I put in the white LEDs that are currently in there, awhile ago. No issues with them. I just want to switch to yellow fogs and can't seem to find any that fit. Anyone have any idea what may be up?

tcr1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
civic si 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
thank !
I love this model, the snow does not stay in the wheels in winter to avoid vibrations.