What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
As a guy who is an essential worker on the front lines, I haven't had time or energy to detail my car. Today was the first time since June I washed my car. Unless you consider rain a form of washing. :cool:
I hear acid rain is a rather effective form of washing...lol
Sponsored

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got around to doing the chrome delete. First time wrapping anything, turned out really nice. Also threw in the PRL stage 1 and an Android head unit. Modding is getting really addictive.
tempImageCAL9In.jpg

tempImageXhuUwL.jpg
tempImageTZLKd7.jpg
tempImagehXCwyS.jpg
That’s a nice big screen size ??Sometime’s I wonder if it’s worth upgrading to something like that considering I already have the stock touch screen head unit.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Remark exhaust and absdynamics type r wing installed.
I couldn't install all 4 bolts. Messed up on right winglet. Drilled extra 2 holes inside of trunk, but still couldn't install 1 bolt. I hope nothing gonna happens.
overall satisfied with results. Remark exhaust peh, really not big difference. I would say maybe 2-2.5 times louder than original.
absdynamics wing, I was worried about quality. But it seems good and strong enough after installation. Even right winglet holding with 1 bolt... any advice about it? Should I order right winglet only? And try to put again? I believe bolt inside of winglet is wear out.
I couldn't take better photos.
When i drilled first hole, maan my heart.... I can't explain how i felt...
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) B3444AD6-B993-4C7E-B1E1-C5D44867FDFE
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) BCFDDA5F-4293-4642-BB66-DBE20B6560C1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 4D4B5C9B-5E55-4888-BFBC-ED4C149E4A13
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2DD1D688-9A73-4258-B398-78643D313965
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 877FBE58-F73E-4D3E-9DDD-EF03338FF217

Anyone need help for all these installations. Go Eagle Auto Mechanic on Route 130 Cinnaminson, NJ. They helped me a lot and didn't charge that much. I wasn't ask for help for wing installation, I only ask for using parking lot for wing installation, they helped me ?

crismanuel831

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda civic Sport
Country flag
Ooh, I had a busy day today. Started off by dropping it off at the dealer to get my all-weather mats and Window Visors installed at 9AM. Thought it would only take an hour or two, but was very wrong because it wasn't done until 3PM. Missed my tint appointment, but rescheduled for tomorrow morning. Raced home to get my other parts installed :) Low quality pictures from my snapchat, once it's tinted tomorrow and I put the rear flaps on I'll take some better pics! Enjoy!

vwhcSDS.jpg

att1EH3.jpg

iWXXO7m.jpg

CqoBsz5.jpg

6Z0xixc.jpg

vVbTaTq.jpg

kNqPcNY.jpg
link on the smoked corners?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That’s a nice big screen size ??Sometime’s I wonder if it’s worth upgrading to something like that considering I already have the stock touch screen head unit.
no its not, the backend is worse than the stock unit and bluetooth is awful. So bad they quit trying to get TunerView to work on them bc the bluetooth was unstable

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Between the election coming up and watching the presidential debate and watching a bunch of YouTube videos, I forgot I had an account on here lol it’s been a crAzy last few months!

but that’s not what my post is about.. yesterday I went to get into my car after I remote started it and about halfway down the road, my radio was acting crazy! Idk if it was the lcd spazzing out or what but I couldn’t even get it to stop. So I had to pull over, shut my car off and then turn it back on. Once I did that, it stated to function normal again. Not sure what may have caused it but it was definitely something I never seen happen before. I think there was a glitch of some sort?

Pineapple

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatch LX (FK7) 2012 Civic LX
Country flag
That is an impressively large screen. But I'm not sure what's happening in this pic. Saran wrap? Some sort of bargain-basement screen protector?
It's the screen protector that came on the unit. I let my fiancé pull them off because she gets so much enjoyment out of it. Same stuff they wrap new appliances or computer screens with when you first pull them out of the box.

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag
rotors ? calipers ? brake pads ?
gt6 fronts rear are gt4's, rotors are 355 mm front & rear, pads are motek racing
installed at my buddy's place with some DIY intervention of mine haha
Wait.... what? Same size brakes front and back?

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Put some anti-scratch wrapping on the door panels, I really like how they look ?
Bought them on aliexpress

IMG_20200926_105556.jpg

IMG_20200926_113205.jpg
Do you have a link for those?