What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Si valve stem caps might seem a little silly/unnecessary, but when I checked my tire pressure for the first time after getting my car (40psi from the factory!) I noticed one of the valve stem caps was missing, so I thought I might as well get some custom ones.

20200830_074413.jpg
I just noticed I have a missing cap as well. No idea how that happened. All four were there when I checked tire pressures a few weeks ago. And no one else has touched my tires since then.

Can you share a link to these caps? My thought process is the same: if I have to replace one, might as well see if I can find something interesting for all four.

NorrinRadd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Manual 1.5T, KTuner + TSP1
Country flag
Just installed these $20 Ebay smoked side markers. Super easy job, took just a few min with nothing but a flat tip screwdriver to pop the old markers out from inside the wheel wheel. Hopefully they hold up and don't fog.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200903_151202

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200903_151236

ordered from here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/153074422755

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Familiar with your store lol I need to get one going for myself, I constantly link people to products on here and Instagram! I'll check that out. I'll see if those were the ones I had found...

How much difference in the shape? Like did you have to add a lot of caulk or just a bit? Just wondering if there's a big gap between the side of canard and the bumper.

Thank you sir!
They all vary depend on the batch. Those are my 3nd batch as the 1st one flew off somewhere locally on my way to work. The 2nd one had too big of a gap around the curvature of the bumper. This current batch is the closest ones that I can get to curve well with the curvature of the bumper. Caulk wise, they didn't need much since the gap is about 1mm on both side.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They all vary depend on the batch. Those are my 3nd batch as the 1st one flew off somewhere locally on my way to work. The 2nd one had too big of a gap around the curvature of the bumper. This current batch is the closest ones that I can get to curve well with the curvature of the bumper. Caulk wise, they didn't need much since the gap is about 1mm on both side.
Interesting. All from same seller?

1mm is not too bad. I will probably replace tape with real 3m tape I know for sure is legit, I used for my Type R style wing and it was almost impossible to get off. If I'm going to drill I will just get top1 canards for Type R

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got my engine bay covers on. The last time I had it into the dealer they forgot to put my front cover back on the engine and lost my battery mount rod. They then denied everything and said because I have done mods (nothing under the hood mind you), that they were not at fault. So the front cover finally came in the mail, had the side covers for the past week.

Anyways, fuck Inver Grove Honda in West St. Paul, MN. Still waiting on the shipment of the missing battery mount hardware. At least it was an excuse to clean the bay a bit.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200903_152432

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Interesting. All from same seller?

1mm is not too bad. I will probably replace tape with real 3m tape I know for sure is legit, I used for my Type R style wing and it was almost impossible to get off. If I'm going to drill I will just get top1 canards for Type R
Different seller, but i already listed the correct seller on the store.

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I installed a few convenience pieces today.

I hate how the seat-belt rubs my collarbone so I got these.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) seat belt cushion

This phone holder fits like OEM and has a strong magnet.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Clec close

I wanted to protect my brand new screen and this matte Tuff Protect protector is great. Two in the package and easy to apply with zero bubbles. Doesn't affect the touchiness of the screen at all.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) screen cover & Clec

I went out of country to Poland via Etsy for the dead pedal. It only took about two weeks and it's a nice touch to complete the look with the OEM pedals.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Dead Pedal

I can easily recommend all of these items. All made well, quick shipped and fair prices.

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Finally got my engine bay covers on. The last time I had it into the dealer they forgot to put my front cover back on the engine and lost my battery mount rod. They then denied everything and said because I have done mods (nothing under the hood mind you), that they were not at fault. So the front cover finally came in the mail, had the side covers for the past week.

Anyways, fuck Inver Grove Honda in West St. Paul, MN. Still waiting on the shipment of the missing battery mount hardware. At least it was an excuse to clean the bay a bit.
20200903_152432.jpg
I still can't understand why Honda didn't put covers in those areas to begin with. When I first popped the hood on my 2020 I was shocked there was that much open space.

Dealer sounds like a bunch of d-bags especially since your mods have nothing to do with that area of the car.

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag
I installed a few convenience pieces today.

I hate how the seat-belt rubs my collarbone so I got these.
seat belt cushion.jpg

This phone holder fits like OEM and has a strong magnet.
Clec close.jpg

I wanted to protect my brand new screen and this matte Tuff Protect protector is great. Two in the package and easy to apply with zero bubbles. Doesn't affect the touchiness of the screen at all.
screen cover & Clec.jpg

I went out of country to Poland via Etsy for the dead pedal. It only took about two weeks and it's a nice touch to complete the look with the OEM pedals.
Dead Pedal.jpg

I can easily recommend all of these items. All made well, quick shipped and fair prices.
Snap thats cool. Do you know if they sell just the far left footrest? I already have the pedals

Donkeyhotay123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatch
Country flag

20200903_152432.jpg
How did you get your covers to sit so well behaved? Mine are all bendy

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag