What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

pewter

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
If I had that laying around, I would have done the same. I wish I could get my hands on some off that. Looks good.
I wish enough of it were laying around to do more! I'm going to gave to order some :O

Also today, I went and bought colour matched touch-up paint, because someone opened their door into my car and dinged it ? I've only had it for 2 months!
Sponsored

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
Installed the PRL Front pipe and down pipe a couple days ago and found out today from a friend that i now shoot flames! It also pops pretty loud but still can drive at a comfortable volume and isn’t obnoxious.
Doesn't that mean you're actually running rich?

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I wish enough of it were laying around to do more! I'm going to gave to order some :O

Also today, I went and bought colour matched touch-up paint, because someone opened their door into my car and dinged it ? I've only had it for 2 months!
Dang! I’m sorry that happened. That sucks!! Hate when that happens! Hopefully you can touch it up with the paint. Was it hard to put the vinyl on the back side of the trunk? I thought that would be cool to do on my cosmic blue color.

pewter

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
Dang! I’m sorry that happened. That sucks!! Hate when that happens! Hopefully you can touch it up with the paint. Was it hard to put the vinyl on the back side of the trunk? I thought that would be cool to do on my cosmic blue color.
Well, it wasn't too bad except for a few parts under the plate, there are plastic posts that the vinyl didn't want to lay over nicely. But, I had a heatgun and a good squeegee so it worked out alright except for one wrinkly bit. The hardest part was patience :confused1:

jayman84

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 PWP Honda Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
finally got around to installing the Eibach pro-kit, SPC rear camber kit, and the Bayson R front lip.
35EE1BF3-256C-48CD-A87C-2746A3FAE602.jpeg
That lip looks good on white :thumbsup:. I was trying to find a picture of one on a white car. I'm going for a similar look but keep contemplating the type R replica's with carbon fiber and the red stripe to throw some color in there. My smoked turns are on there way currently too. If I do go with the Bayson lip i was going to get that Caruse rear wing to match the black look.

FogEater

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did the chrome delete kit from jetsvinyl today. It’s a Decent precut kit but having never worked with vinyl before, I messed up in a couple spots. Still some small air bubbles but idc tbh, since you gotta be real close to notice. Either way, it still looks way better than the chrome shit lol. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
No pic since you’ve all seen it a million times.
actually I just found out what a chrome delete is

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
20200831_063707.jpg
Got her lowered with new wheels and replaced those side markers, honestly super happy with how it turned out
Custom made a pair of prototype canards
Photo_1581724805628.jpg
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the carbon fiber one on top? I have seen a 4pc set on ebay and amazon that looks good and I found pics with them on a Type R, but not sure if the bumper contour is close enough. Do you have a link? And I assume they mount with 3m tape?

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
I'm getting my chrome deleted today around my doors. The chrome " civic " emblem in the back removed but I'm leaving the H and making it black so it will have my blue car paint in the background but be black itself. Leaving the SI symbols and making the H in the front blue like my car. Then the roof I'm blacking out. $375 total.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the carbon fiber one on top? I have seen a 4pc set on ebay and amazon that looks good and I found pics with them on a Type R, but not sure if the bumper contour is close enough. Do you have a link? And I assume they mount with 3m tape?
The top ones can be found on my Amazon store (see the link below.) 3M tape comes with them but I chose to drill them into my bumper and use calk to fill up the gap for added protection and tight fit, respectively.

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The top ones can be found on my Amazon store (see the link below.) 3M tape comes with them but I chose to drill them into my bumper and use calk to fill up the gap for added protection and tight fit, respectively.
Familiar with your store lol I need to get one going for myself, I constantly link people to products on here and Instagram! I'll check that out. I'll see if those were the ones I had found...

How much difference in the shape? Like did you have to add a lot of caulk or just a bit? Just wondering if there's a big gap between the side of canard and the bumper.

Thank you sir!

disgraced.fk8

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Today while on my way home I heard what I thought was a rock fly under my car. A second later all I heard was scraping. I pulled off to the side of 495 and got down in the gravel to find this!
E88E3F35-1D25-4AA5-AC93-326CF8ED9AC4.jpeg

Nearly 50,000 miles down and about 8 consecutive weekends going out to Dolly Sods and other campsites have finally taken it’s toll on my underbody. All of the plastic is sheared off and I had no zip ties. Luckily I had a few feet of Paracord and managed to jerry rig a quick fix.

92370A7B-40DB-4463-9CC8-FB4D59A34052.jpeg

I’m home now and curious if there’s a good after market replacement that’s sturdier than the OEM part?
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085BPKNPW/?ref=exp_civicsocialclub_dp_vv_d here you go man

BarracksSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport Touring Hatch; '17 CR-V EX. Formerly '02 EP3.
Country flag