What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You guys have me all nervous now because I really don't want to ever have to replace the one in my SI due to the sensing. Honda told me it was $1,200 bucks if you have to replace it due to the camera system.
This is exactly why I lower my deductible to $100, though I haven't get another windshield repair after that?
Sponsored

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
The Type R peeps will be hating on me for flexing my new wing.
Designed with precision by the finest engineers ever to graduate wuhan jr, high.
Professionally installed with the highest quality fake 3m tape on sale at autozone.
It's provided .00003 oz of down force totally necessary for keeping this 158hp torque-monster on the road- especially during my weekly 109kph speed runs. (pick up my kids).

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) car2

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
Had a oil change and flush the brake fluid today at honda also saw a
20ish looking guy take purchase of a ninth gen SI coupe Burnt orange color in the preowned lot the tenth gen would have looked good in that color IMO :)

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Received and installed the new Matte Carbon steering wheel from Unity Performance. It ties together the interior beautifully!
5C6D6441-2AAF-4166-A040-78633BB0B967.jpeg
Looks so good, and yes the matte really ties in with the CF look on the dash :) Thanks for the support, hope you enjoy for years to come!

Is that the Matte Hydrocarbon? And, is it a perfect match to the OEM carbon pieces on the dash? Thinking of getting it. Looks great!
Not a perfect match, the steering wheel is slightly darker versus the dash trim which is slightly lighter

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
5 times rally champion took her up to the hills

he has a lot of review & drives on his youtube channel, if you're a car fan do please subscribe, like & follow his youtube :)
here's part 2 :

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Bought this from forum member marcopolo: Received it last night and installed it this morning. As expected, the hardest part of the installation was popping the shift boot ring off of the knob and putting it back on to the 27won knob. I used a trim tool to help push down the ring.

As for the knob, I already LOVE it! Great feel (shifts seem so much better) and I don't mind the extra height.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200901_071025

NorrinRadd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Manual 1.5T, KTuner + TSP1
Country flag
Today:
Deleted the resonator, Whiteline RSB install along with Accord rear endlinks & Whiteline front endlinks. Feels nice and crisp, less bodyroll, and I can at least slightly hear my beefy 1.5L purr now ?

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I paid somebody else to put on Crystalline 60 + vinyl chrome delete. I got an after pic a few hours ago, can’t wait to see it up close.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 275869F0-E68C-4121-AC2E-8270D220EA37
Sponsored