What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

Eob157

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback
Country flag
Today while on my way home I heard what I thought was a rock fly under my car. A second later all I heard was scraping. I pulled off to the side of 495 and got down in the gravel to find this!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) E88E3F35-1D25-4AA5-AC93-326CF8ED9AC4

Nearly 50,000 miles down and about 8 consecutive weekends going out to Dolly Sods and other campsites have finally taken it’s toll on my underbody. All of the plastic is sheared off and I had no zip ties. Luckily I had a few feet of Paracord and managed to jerry rig a quick fix.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 92370A7B-40DB-4463-9CC8-FB4D59A34052

I’m home now and curious if there’s a good after market replacement that’s sturdier than the OEM part?

Lennysam

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si Coupe
Country flag
Awesome ! Those were selected to fit another vehicle but im sure the si parts are there to !

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can someone please explain what I’m doing wrong here with the FASMOV foam cannon? I changed out the orifice but I put maybe 2-3 ounces of soap in the bottle that was half filled with water but when I went to use it, it was still making the soap runny down the side of my boyfriend’s truck. Am I not using enough soap? I don’t think it’s the pressure washer. It’s an electric one 1700 psi but I’m still not getting the desired foam output :\

also I was using the extreme body wash from CG. Also, I was reading online that you spray the foam on a dry car and not pre rinsed. And hard water has something to do with it too.

Last edited:

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The knock off version is a perfect foam cannon. Even better with a 1.1mm orifice! If you have any question don’t hesitate! I have a good arsenal and knowledge with Chemical Guys and Turtle wax :)
I tried the knock off version but the orifice is still not making good foam that actually sticks. It just runs down the side of the vehicle :(

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Can someone please explain what I’m doing wrong here with the FASMOV foam cannon? I changed out the orifice but I put maybe 2-3 ounces of soap in the bottle that was half filled with water but when I went to use it, it was still making the soap runny down the side of my boyfriend’s truck. Am I not using enough soap? I don’t think it’s the pressure washer. It’s an electric one 1700 psi but I’m still not getting the desired foam output :\

also I was using the extreme body wash from CG. Also, I was reading online that you spray the foam on a dry car and not pre rinsed. And hard water has something to do with it too.
You know there are two adjustable knobs on those foam cannon's right? One makes it fan out more and the other creates more\less foam. Maybe that's the issue? You have the right orifice and 1700psi should be fine.

rwsmith123

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Installed amber LED's for the stock OEM side markers. I tried a few different styles and by far I liked the side only firing LED's the best:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0178.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0173.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0175.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_0177.JPG

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You know there are two adjustable knobs on those foam cannon's right? One makes it fan out more and the other creates more\less foam. Maybe that's the issue? You have the right orifice and 1700psi should be fine.
Yeah I know but I had the nozzle all the way up on the foam and the fan part closed partially not all the way open and it was still dripping down. Maybe next time I’ll just spray it on the car first without doing a pre rinse. And I changed the orifice to 1.1mm so I’m not sure what is going out. I thought maybe it was the soap itself too.

Archie

First Name
Cj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic coupé lx 2017
Country flag
I tried the knock off version but the orifice is still not making good foam that actually sticks. It just runs down the side of the vehicle :(
Did you try the honeydew soap?

It’s not every soap that gives a good result!

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
this happen on the free way....bambi flying off the concrete wall right in front of the car....60mph i couldnt do a damn thing......

caca.jpg

caca1.jpg
Sorry about that! ?
it seems just bumper affected and side marker. Your airbag deployed?