What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

NorrinRadd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Manual 1.5T, KTuner + TSP1
Country flag
Hardcore mod update: Today I swapped out my air filter for an AEM Dryflow lol

Oh yeah, I also threaded in a new screw where I accidentally ripped the head off a bolt on the OEM filter box. Really Honda? You couldn't have used a stronger captive screw (that you somehow managed to torque down to a million psi?!?)

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
I wasn't thinking this much red ?but ended up with it!
also ordered android head unit, time to get rid off this 5" garbage ?
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) A661FD4C-B2CA-44F8-A4ED-81CA4C1C856A

Drake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si
Country flag

Oh yeah, I also threaded in a new screw where I accidentally ripped the head off a bolt on the OEM filter box. Really Honda? You couldn't have used a stronger captive screw (that you somehow managed to torque down to a million psi?!?)
Lmao I had to order 2 replacement airbox screws

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

I have the AEM, i think you'll like it.
Silver Surfer rules!

OTF.JO

First Name
Javar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
My Invidia N1 Cat-back just came in. Hoping to install it today.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Just a wash and wax and some interior cleaning. I keep it clutter free at all times (clutter drives me craaazy), but admit that I get lazy about the dust. I feel like the touch screen gets dusty within hours of cleaning it. ?

My tires were looking kinda brown and faded and I don't have any tire shine. I use Aerospace 303 Protectant on my interior, and since it's also good for exterior pieces and rubber, I decided to use some on my tires. I wet a microfiber towel pretty liberally and wiped the tires down a couple times. They look brand new again. It gives a matte look, not shiny, but I actually prefer that. No idea how long it will keep it looking like that, as this is the first time I've used it on the tires. We'll see. Hoping to get at least a week or two before I start seeing brown again.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just a wash and wax and some interior cleaning. I keep it clutter free at all times (clutter drives me craaazy), but admit that I get lazy about the dust. I feel like the touch screen gets dusty within hours of cleaning it. ?

My tires were looking kinda brown and faded and I don't have any tire shine. I use Aerospace 303 Protectant on my interior, and since it's also good for exterior pieces and rubber, I decided to use some on my tires. I wet a microfiber towel pretty liberally and wiped the tires down a couple times. They look brand new again. It gives a matte look, not shiny, but I actually prefer that. No idea how long it will keep it looking like that, as this is the first time I've used it on the tires. We'll see. Hoping to get at least a week or two before I start seeing brown again.
without a picture I'm only guessing, but isn't the brown means there is dirt? when you're washing, do you use a tire brush?

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed my 2020 type r grill

61CCDAB6-18D3-4B0E-B8B8-CBE3379DD881.jpeg

7ADDE07A-0291-423D-A39A-DA79643F2B67.jpeg
You beat me to make this idea real on a white 10th gen lol What are you going to do with the "Type R" emblem holder though? (man, even a lip and 2020 vents, this is the furthest I imagine myself would do to mine)

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1[1]
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2[1]

Tonight i've done white lettring on my tires with a Sharpie oil based medium point white and it turned out AWESOME highly recommend it...1 pen was enough for all for tires 2 coats.

Also i installed a red J's honda emblem on my steering wheel but i pressed TOO HARD and i craked it :( ordered a new one...if you get one make sure you are gentle with it...