What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

FunkMasta

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Any notable difference (Besides the obvious) between this and any bulb from Blinking Break Lights?
I haven't purchased any bulb from Blinking Brake Lights so I can't make any comparisons; I honestly didn't even know they existed.

I don't know about BBL's module, but I do know ez12a's module does have 16 different flash patterns and is plug and play.

ez12a

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CW Type R
Country flag
Any notable difference (Besides the obvious) between this and any bulb from Blinking Break Lights?
The hatchback high mount light doesnt use a single bulb its a LED array. The module also has 16 different flash modes and is adjustable.

NSaneeee

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag

fk7blue

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Ordered parts and went to the muffler shop. Muffler delete and exhaust rerouted to the center.
Exhaust tips look a little separated, but they actually look okay in person.

20200720_101422.jpg
20200720_114930.jpg
20200720_145929.jpg
Could you possibly get a picture of the underside where they did the work ?

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a cheap portable canopy at Walmart a while back it works good I also use a synthetic clay bar I know chemical guy has one I use surf city garage clayzilla (Rickmaster48) suggests that one to me. Well at least the area that I live in Florida I wouldn’t trust any of these detail shops I’ve seen a few people get their cars detailed and some of these shops do horrible jobs for a lot of money
That's RickMeister48,lol! Glad it worked out for you.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks like I’ll be running to the Detail Garage place in Jax today. I never knew that place existed til now. I was thinking of claying my car this weekend. I just don’t have a cover to park my car under. Anyone have any suggestions on what I should get? This is my first time doing a clay bar and I heard it’s a long process but I don’t know if my car had ever been clay’d.
As mentioned, I use the surf city garage clayzilla. Works fine,reusable and has held up over two years. Mother's makes a similar one. If you accidentally drop it, you can just wash it off, no messing with having to roll up a ball of clay either.
I found the easiest way to clay my car is to do it while I'm washing it,the soap lubricates great and it saves me an extra step and saves my spray detailer.